keep it as vanilla as it is

Last edited by Monceber,

Johnny

Quoted from quintosh

keep it as vanilla as it is

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

Quick-Fix on baloo please :D I don’t think you should ban weapons because you don’t like playing against them, if you say default medigun is superiour, you should use your medigun, but banning kritz because you don’t like catching that crocket because you can’t dodge or build your charge fast enough is just pathetic. (Donate for a weapon pick/ban system ^^)

Guys/girls, if you can use this template on whitelist.tf with your preferred unlocks and we can figure out which ID is the best whitelist to use. (TF2Pickup uses whitelist.tf whitelists anyway, but this allows for some customizability :D)

Last edited by Wiethoofd,

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

Fuck Tek and his crossbow.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Sideshow

and ubersaw, medigun and crossbow for medic.

Syringe gun does more damage…fuck the crossbow

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Switch

[…]

Syringe gun does more damage…fuck the crossbow

If you run crossbow you can save your soldier and stand back whilst still hitting the enemy combo, it is a lot more powerful in the right hands.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

If you run crossbow you can save your soldier and stand back whilst still hitting the enemy combo, it is a lot more powerful in the right hands.

if you can aim needles, you can do serious work. Although the crossbow may be good for long range engagements, healing, and even denying jumping soldiers, if a medic pulls out his needles and starts getting big damage on I think it has a much bigger effect, physically and psychologically towards the enemy team. Soldiers don’t want to jump you if they know you can track them in mid-air.

Given that, a lot of medics cant aim needles perfectly (I’m not saying that I can either) so I suppose crossbow would be good for those kinds of people.

In conclusion, if you can aim needles then use them, if you cant then crossbow is just fine.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Switch

[…]

if you can aim needles, you can do serious work. Although the crossbow may be good for long range engagements, healing, and even denying jumping soldiers, if a medic pulls out his needles and starts getting big damage on I think it has a much bigger effect, physically and psychologically towards the enemy team. Soldiers don’t want to jump you if they know you can track them in mid-air.

Given that, a lot of medics cant aim needles perfectly (I’m not saying that I can either) so I suppose crossbow would be good for those kinds of people.

In conclusion, if you can aim needles then use them, if you cant then crossbow is just fine.

If you’re that close then use the ubersaw. Honestly, you can do a lot more with the crossbow in terms of staying alive whilst doing damage and healing.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

If you’re that close then use the ubersaw.

Needles have a longer range than melee. A medic can still do big damage at close-medium range combat.

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]
Honestly, you can do a lot more with the crossbow in terms of staying alive whilst doing damage and healing.

As for staying alive, I think we can both agree that unless the medic is a dimwit and gets killed by the enemy medic’s arrow or rocket spam, you have to get close to a medic to kill him. Needles are unbelievably effective in close range.

As for doing damage, needles have a higher dps than a minigun at close range, and still can shake off enemies at medium range, while the crossbow doesn’t do nearly that amount of damage even at long range. It is true that the crossbow is good for long range engagements however.

As for healing, the crossbow is better, Il give you that. Of course, there will be that one autistic medic who doesnt heal his soldier with a medigun for a few seconds to trys to hit a crossbow on him but fails 3 times in a row and ends up getting him killed :>.

Last edited by Switch,

kos

ft.
bobs

Quoted from Bulle

Fuck Tek and his crossbow.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Thanks for all suggestios! I’ve decided what unlocks and maps we will use.
Maps:
– koth_ultiduo_r_b7 and ultiduo_baloo for ultiduo
– ctf_ballin_sky and ctf_bball_comptf for bball

Unlocks:
Ultiduo – BlackBox, Disciplinary Action, Equalizer, Gunboats -:- Übersaw, Blutsauger, Overdose , Crossbow, Solemn Vow
BBall – Black Box, Equalizer, Disciplinary Action

I’ve decided to try those…they will be allowed and they allow different tactics.
Also don’t forget to join our beta website right now and test it! We need some people to stress test it and play some pugs – http://beta.tf2pickup.net :) Thanks to all who wrote here again!

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Phnx

Quoted from LaMqTa

Thanks for all suggestios! I’ve decided what unlocks and maps we will use.
Maps:
– koth_ultiduo_r_b7 and ultiduo_baloo for ultiduo
– ctf_ballin_sky and ctf_bball_comptf for bball

Unlocks:
Ultiduo – BlackBox, Disciplinary Action, Equalizer, Gunboats -:- Übersaw, Blutsauger, Overdose , Crossbow, Solemn Vow
BBall – Black Box, Equalizer, Disciplinary Action

I’ve decided to try those…they will be allowed and they allow different tactics.
Also don’t forget to join our beta website right now and test it! We need some people to stress test it and play some pugs – http://beta.tf2pickup.net :) Thanks to all who wrote here again!

Looks great!

Switch

soL.
T⑨

the beta website makes me wet

but…why the black box…

Wiethoofd

(Newswriter)
LvG

For the people who like a visual representation of the whitelists:
Ultiduo
BBall

Droidster

tavi

Can we have quicker respawns like in the US style for bball, much more interesting and enjoyable that way

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »