Forum

ETF2L “Grand” Finals

Created 11th December 2013 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Thalash

please sign my sticky launcher numlocked :^)

im gonna fucken hygge you so hard

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

very scare
so dramatic
wow

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
im gonna fucken hygge you so hard

uhyggelig

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Just got in and watched the vods. Admirable said to come here and let the admins know what we thought. I thought Epsilon were much better than Kaidus’ team. Nice one, admins.

Angel

Somebody was very passionate about copying maps & unlocks from NA ESEA, and the number of the streams spectators. NA map pool was copied well and unlocks too. We have over 500 spectators today. But there is no any Premium level team anymore.

What should the end of ETF2L 6vs6 era (a.k.a. “PLAY or BAN”) teach us? Firstly the players (ie people!) always should be respected – not focus main attention at the inventory: maps & unlocks. Otherwise, at the end of the road you will find yourself in a room with that inventory: maps, unlocks & specs, but without players.

GG

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Angel

Somebody was very passionate about copying maps & unlocks from NA ESEA, and the number of the streams spectators. NA map pool was copied well and unlocks too. We have over 500 spectators today. But there is no any Premium level team anymore.

What should the end of ETF2L 6vs6 era (a.k.a. “PLAY or BAN”) teach us? Firstly the players (ie people!) always should be respected – not focus main attention at the inventory: maps & unlocks. Otherwise, at the end of the road you will find yourself in a room with that inventory: maps, unlocks & specs, but without players.

GG

yo man i got these versace vintage mod65 sunglasses that i really would like for xmas, and ya know tf2 is dead and shizzle and we all love eachother so you dont mind right brosef? hmu xoxoxo

quell

UbeR |

so did the game get played or didn’t it?

i personally don’t give a shit about whatever the results are in finals, let alone 6s (which is so far removed from my tf2 experience). but i seen this thread and i seen the not give a fuck about scheduling/whatever behaviour plenty of times (be it 6s or hl).

so did the game get played or didnt it? even if the results dont get “accepted” they should at least get submitted right? and if they get submitted dont they show in the match page? (i might be wrong idk) and even if they dont, its a final so isnt there an admin that makes that info publicly available? i mean if you threaten people with not giving them prize money (rightfully, following reasons given in this thread that i wont repeat) it makes at least sense to put those results to the public the second they’re available? or what?

mttokki

Tikor

Quoted from quell

i personally don’t give a shit about whatever the results are in finals, let alone 6s (which is so far removed from my tf2 experience). but i seen this thread and i seen the not give a fuck about scheduling/whatever behaviour plenty of times (be it 6s or hl).

so did the game get played or didnt it? even if the results dont get “accepted” they should at least get submitted right? and if they get submitted dont they show in the match page? (i might be wrong idk) and even if they dont, its a final so isnt there an admin that makes that info publicly available? i mean if you threaten people with not giving them prize money (rightfully, following reasons given in this thread that i wont repeat) it makes at least sense to put those results to the public the second they’re available? or what?

Oh. I agree. What?

CVM

8D

Quoted from quell

http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/b/487166094
http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/b/487171776

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Angel

GG

All of these decisions come from player input and the feedback threads, so I’m quite surprised you’re trying to argue that the admins spend more time on maps / unlocks than on the main season.

Our scheduling system is really lenient compared to other leagues, and I’m not really sure how people are trying to blame the admin team for scheduling problems between two teams.

It really surprises me that there’s so much toxicity towards the most player influenced league in TF2 (in my own opinion). Next to that there is so much speculation about banning or withholding prize money, but nobody seems to think we have a ruleset for what we can or can’t do.

All and all, I’d say wait for our official response.

r7anfan

;?

Guys, despite all this drama, I was actually surprised to see a really great final! I totally didn’t expect the results and it was so close! Thanks for all the commitment and professionalism.

dAGNER

duplo

mfw saints fucking around at dh was better publicity for tf2 than the grand finals

http://i.imgur.com/3v9benL.jpg

unu

Quoted from dAGNER

mfw saints fucking around at dh was better publicity for tf2 than the grand finals

http://i.imgur.com/3v9benL.jpg

:D

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

still waiting for the “official excuse/answer”

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Worst Grand Finals this game has ever witnessed, plus 2 of the best, and arguably the best EU TF2 team ever folding.

Goodnight EU tf2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »