Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Link!

.:ne:.

never a season without problems

kindred

myx
SDCK!

and if you do forfeit?

they’re just going to ban the top two teams in europe?

sounds like a great idea, that definitely wouldn’t cause them any problems

Slliter

Rest in rip tf2

Leif

Its funny cause this only happens in prem

phromelo

8-)

admins are just bored of epsilon winning every season, ban them to give a chance for someone else

r7anfan

;?

TF2 is a really great e-sport! The players are very professional and so are the admins! Love it, great game! The 500 people that watch TF2 games will be really angry so please sort it out!!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I don’t understand why you have to be so strict when it comes to the grand final for enforcing default dates.

In the end, the league is run for the players and the people that like to watch these games, a grand final is the pinnacle of the season for most players, so why not be more lenient when it comes to the rules to ensure a good end to that season. Apoligies by the admin team would be in place to the players and the people that were hoping to cast and watch this match.

Kaneco

I know its really really easy to put all the blame on the admins, but I hope after this season new rules are created to prevent this sort of situation because both teams handled the situation very bad as well…

I was organizing the bball cup last sunday and I scheduled it one week in advance and by the mid of the week I was still uncertain of the playoff match date (not the final). Turns out it was scheduled to the same exact time as the zowie invitational, horrible decision.

Also match comments should be taken way more seriously, I also scheduled the bbal cup with the comment of kaidus http://etf2l.org/matches/45744/ here in consideration “Can’t play tuesday or sunday. Rest should work.”, turns out the exact day they they couldn’t play they ended up playing? If we’re gonna have a public space to discuss match scheduling lets at least keep it professional and not misleading towards other orgs and players.

Etf2l should have rules in place not only to prevent this sort of situation but to promote the grow of tf2, if the biggest matches of the season are scheduled 2-3 days in advance how are you ever gonna hype or promote anything?

Now Im just talking out loud and I have absolute 0 power in etf2l, but if I was in charge all the premier matches post season (ie: playoffs and finals) would have to be scheduled at least 1 week in advance, not only it helps cast orgs and prevents clashes with other events but it also alloows you to hype a game and bring bigger numbers on stream. Also misleading match comments such as that one I mentioned should be subject to a warning or something.

If you wanna keep the idea that tf2 can ever go anywhere why not start yourself and be a little professional, even if it is a cartoon game? I know we all just wanna play tf2, but there’s a place and time, you’re playing a premiership match for a league with over 2k players in which many look up to you and you are also under sponsors scrutiny, if you’re not gonna take it serious maybe don’t take part at all?

This is not specifically directed to any of the teams or the admins, its my general opinion on the matter.

Last edited by Kaneco,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

gran finals more like

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Is there any update if and how this is gonna be played today?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Nuck

Is there any update if and how this is gonna be played today?

7v7, cl 1. wireplay style.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

it will be played tonight we might even get a somewhat proper roster if laptops and pcs work etc fingers crossed

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

gg

rarecandy

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/31/31d7337f5851f7cd9c4c09c824dab3df7089328d1a44818f109d5f03a6fb589a.jpg

Thalash

wG
S-O

please sign my sticky launcher numlocked :^)

Last edited by Thalash,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »