Forum

So I just watched the dreamhack vods.....

Created 3rd December 2013 @ 15:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

quell

UbeR |

one of the biggest nerd festivals (and that’s what it is, as much fun as it is) around, what did you expect?

charismatic videogame players are rare, even moreso in a small community as comp tf2. despite what you believe (or the view you have of yourself) that is not gonna change anytime soon.

so yes its awkward, its also represenative. what more do you want?

r7anfan

;?

Cringy as fuck. I like how they act like tough cunts online and think they are top professional gamers then they look like that on stage. Nice one!

profix

FLANK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

Yeah…there’s a substantial difference between being awkward and whatever this was. :<
It’s not even just the players, it’s awkward because of the host or whatever, the crowd isn’t making it better and…idk, it was just…argh.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

r7anfan

;?

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

We should have sent a selection of the best looking TF2 players to compete instead.

Yeah or at least people who are decent at TF2 as well.

evokje

WiK?

Be happy tf2 got any time at dreamhack you cunts lol

ondkaja

IKEA

ITT: awkward ugly and austistic nerds whining about fellow ugly nerds being awkward and autistic

Serotone

#FreePat

White people.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Yeah…there’s a substantial difference between being awkward and whatever this was. :<
It’s not even just the players, it’s awkward because of the host or whatever, the crowd isn’t making it better and…idk, it was just…argh.

basically, shit all around

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from ondkaja

ITT: awkward ugly and austistic nerds whining about fellow ugly nerds being awkward and autistic

why didnt you smile >:(

vani

Bully

this is almost as bad as http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-25485/

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Turbo

[…]

why didnt you smile >:(

:)

mrwhizz

I dont know if I should laugh uncontrollably or cry deeply

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from ondkaja

ITP: Awkward angry ugly swed sticks up for his boyfriends. Very sweet.

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from ondkaja

i think you look handsome kaja

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »