Forum

SimRai.com TF2 servers, you can afford a server too.

Created 26th November 2013 @ 19:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Raizio

Hi there,

SimRai is offering affordable quality servers located in the Netherlands and France(Europe).

Why rent your server at SimRai?
We’re affordable, reliable, experienced and very user friendly. Our top priority is to have you playing with your friends without leaving a hole in your wallet, simple as that.

What do you get at SimRai?
After placing your order, your server is instantly setup and ready to use as soon as payment is received. When you rent a server from us you will have full control over it and it’s configuration through a web panel (this includes the ability to restart your server by the click of a button) that you can easily log into on our website. Also included is FTP access, friendly and personal support through your medium of choice or our ticket system, around the clock.

For orders or questions please visit our website:

http://www.simrai.com

The real message

Now we have the whole information thing done.
I want to let you know about a few more things.
A lot of you may already heard of us, we have gathered quite the following on ETF2L.
We also sponsor the TF2Pickup.net pugs and Fenneks eSports.

Not to mention we have a server up for you in our location in France.
It has the following goodies:

– TFTrue 4.3
– ETF2L Whitelist
– Custom Sticky Launcher – 3 clip size | 7 ammo
– Snipers – Headshots Only(when zoomed)
– Class limits – 2 Soldier, 2 Demoman, 2 Scout, 1 Sniper
– RTV and AFKManager
– Hive365 Radio
– ETF2L Division Plugin
– HLStatsX:CE – Coming soon

You can reach it here: 195.154.172.83:27018
The name is SimRai.com :: TF2 Deathmatch

For any questions, any questions at all, you can contact us at the website.
You can message on this forum post too.

I should probably mention a price here.
It’s 40 eurocents per slot. so 12 slots would get you to €4.80
Every server comes with SourceTV free of charge, so no need to pay extra for that.
You can also Install MetaMod&SourceMod and TFTrue at the click of a button.
Because it’s Christmas soon and I am feeling the Christmas spirit, every order until 31th of December is 10% off for the first month!

Hope to see you soon!

-Rai

Last edited by Raizio,

Gubbins

Op4

You’re posting this after one of your servers just crashed 3 times in a row, forcing us to use a different one. People don’t want a cheap unreliable server

Raizio

Quoted from Gubbins

You’re posting this after one of your servers just crashed 3 times in a row, forcing us to use a different one. People don’t want a cheap unreliable server

Truly sorry to hear that, I wish the host would tell us such things so we can look at it immediately. As far as I noticed all is well currently. We have a wide variety of TF2 clients already and they seem quite pleased.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from Gubbins

we just changed to another server then, hosted by simrai as well :P

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Raizio

Because it’s Christmas soon and I am feeling the Christmas spirit

quiet

Raizio

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

quiet

No, do you not see the awesome santa hat on the SimRai logo on the website? It’s glorious..

LaMqTa

fenneks

I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a cheap but stable server with great support. In the pickup servers we had few issues in the last few weeks(server crashing, not starting after update etc..) but they’ve been fixed within 1-2 hours and might be even faster if Rai was online at this time. I would suggest it for all people who got no clue how install things on the servers because their support is amazing and really friendly. They also have mumble servers if somebody do want to take his own server which is also cheap. And now you would say: “Meh, he is saying this because they’ve got sponsored by SR” Well, you can try them and i would give you three hats if i lied! Keep it going Rai! :)

Ohwows

fnx

SimRai is offering affordable quality servers

Told you, guys.

Last edited by Ohwows,

Jazzman

keso

We have used this server provider for a couple of months and all i can say is that we are very pleased. The support is great, very friendy and helpfull the few times we’ve had problems (most of them me being stupid). It’s a big plus that they are not expensive. I recomend them!

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I’ve had a SimRai server since august, and never had any problems with it.

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from Jazzman

We have used this server provider for a couple of months and all i can say is that we are very pleased. The support is great, very friendy and helpfull the few times we’ve had problems (most of them me being stupid). It’s a big plus that they are not expensive. I recomend them!

+1

Last edited by Un amour de Swann,

Kaneco

I have a server from them, everything was top notch, from the performance to the support!

MightyMe

UbeR |

I bought simrai server few months ago and has proven to be the best choice by far.
They offer great support and are available very fast when you need them.
The staff has a lot of knowledge and knows how to resolve issues and/or fix things.
And the price is pretty cheap in my opinion.

Also for Eastern Europeans the routing to the server is really good.

Bennyboy

TC.Express

Quoted from Kaneco

I have a server from them, everything was top notch, from the performance to the support!

Me too. What he said.

LaMqTa

fenneks

None of you noticed the DM server i guess! Fill it up lads! :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »