Forum

TF.TV drama insight and outreach

Created 21st November 2013 @ 21:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I got banned and I don’t care about June. It was about five minutes after I said enigma was a bell-end, and it didn’t alter my opinion.

JackJack

Part of this shit sandwich is that enigma is one of the top two teams that anyone (especially ESEA admins) cares about. They want to continue to play ESEA because they’re sitting pretty in ESEA. Everyone else doesn’t want spyware on their computer as well as having to play on a shit client.

Quoted from mustardoverlord

“it’s pathetic that enigma’s psa thread has 78 minusfrags yet none of those 78 people have the stones to actually make a post about it

You can minusfrag even when you’re banned. We all got banned just like you btw, if you look close enough in the mix^ and main discussion threads you’ll see the numbers jump from post to post.

Enigma’s method of admining is deleting posts, banning people, and hoping nobody notices.

Last edited by JackJack,

Spike Himself

TC

The saddest part about it all is that some kind folks were trying to convince Valve that we are a serious gaming scene, so as to get more support from them.

Never mind now.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

That’s true. I heard we were a hair’s breadth away this time. “No forum drama for a week and it’s in the bag”, they said.

Rex

Just wow @ some of the shit posted in there.

CU@LAN RIGHT?

I have only one thought to add to this whole thing: monopolies are bad, especially if having the monopoly is the only justification for existence.
As a completely uninvolved bystander, I found myself dumbfounded to see ESEA hadn’t been put down for good after that bitcoin-fiasco.
Anyway, good luck NA.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Guys.

Video games.

jx53

tl;dr pls

e: got it

Last edited by jx53,

jx53

Quoted from Twist

[…]

Mix^ rolled an low invite team and went full offclasses during an official game. (No medic, huntsman snipers to mid)

People got mad about it and someone made a forum thread

Platinum did a terrible work excusing himself in the thread

People started going about ESEA’s horrible skill divisioning and stuff that has happened recently, others saying stuff like “If ESEA TF2 goes down, competitive tf2 dies”

More rage around in the thread

June got banned by enigma for being actively against ESEA (I think?)

After that enigma used his power as tf.tv admin and started banning a lot of people

TL;DR Videogames

Thanks, blud

epiccrumbs1

Quoted from fraac

That’s true. I heard we were a hair’s breadth away this time. “No forum drama for a week and it’s in the bag”, they said.

We were?

Muerte

elev8

Add me on LoL guys.
Muertè

dodgydogman

Panda

http://i.imgur.com/Oy6mA.jpg

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Spike Himself

The saddest part about it all is that some kind folks were trying to convince Valve that we are a serious gaming scene, so as to get more support from them.

Never mind now.

those folks must be very naive then that after 5 years they’ll do jack shit for the competitive community lol

maidos

lul got banned, someone was asking what happend with enigmas psa thread and i replied with this

“i probably assume enigma deleted his own thread as it had 73 minus downvotes. So he doesnt want more ppl to think his action was unfavourbly thus he deleted his own thread”

Last edited by maidos,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from maidos

lul got banned, someone was asking what happend with enigmas psa thread and i replied with this

“i probably assume enigma deleted his own thread as it had 73 minus downvotes. So he doesnt want more ppl to think his action was unfavourbly thus he deleted his own thread”

Looks like they’ve unbanned you?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »