Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Please keep the retarded posts on tf.tv cheers

Juunee

Spacebot

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I’m not saying that ESEA are the greatest thing ever, but like, look at what they do give to the community on balance of their faults. It far, far exceeds anything that any alternative is even remotely capable of providing.

It doesn’t in the slightest. As someone that’s been playing in this league as early as season 3 of esea, I have quite literally never seen a scheduler or captain go through a season without having massive setbacks on part of ESEA’s ridiculous rule enforcement. This season they literally killed the only team that could compete with mix up or iT and just recently killed a team in main by banning their soldier for 10 years for a forum post.

I wanted to respond to platinum’s original post about not leaving your girlfriend after she puts a camera in your room with my own bit of anecdotal knowledge. As someone that has and has helped many friends deal with women actually crazy enough to do that.

http://i.imgur.com/izxd54n.png

Kaneco

Lets take a moment for the fallen

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/14022-remove-horror/6#post-160

Who will be next?

JackJack

That post got deleted but it read something like;

Not to change the subject or anything but I just want to say to the tftv admins that this twitch situation wasn’t a how-to guide on how to run a community btw. ty

Im CharlesChoy btw <3

wpminnows

[PG]

honestly while i think your posts are near defy levels of awful i’m gonna agree and ask what in the blue hell enigma is doing

Kaneco

2 more fallen victims

http://teamfortress.tv/user/profile/mustardoverlord
http://teamfortress.tv/user/profile/remedy

it was a new thread that was deleted in second so I dont have screens

yak

DUBSTEP
Gungaginga

It’s basically St. Patrick Mk2 on the TF.TV forums but with Enigma as lpkane

mustardoverlord

:)

for anyone wondering why I was banned/what was in that thread,

enigma made a thread called “psa” saying “anyone who asks why june is banned is getting banned themselves, don’t test me” (incidentally, that thread is now gone, but I ain’t unbanned). the post had like 78 minusfrags when I saw it. thus, I made a thread saying (and I’m paraphrasing here cuz it was deleted and I don’t perfectly remember):

“it’s pathetic that enigma’s psa thread has 78 minusfrags yet none of those 78 people have the stones to actually make a post about it

p.s. what happened to june”

remedy expressed agreement with me, both of us were banned and the thread was nuked rip

seriously though, our community is a cesspool of bandwagoning 12 year old pussies

Juunee

Spacebot

If you’ll check the link to enigma’s PSA you’ll probably notice that he has actually gone so far as to delete it now, here was the last screenie I grabbed of it.

http://puu.sh/5q3p7

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Yeah yeah, enigma can be a cunt but can we stop brandishing the pitchforks over this now?

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

breloom

Quoted from mustardoverlord

for anyone wondering why I was banned/what was in that thread,

enigma made a thread called “psa” saying “anyone who asks why june is banned is getting banned themselves, don’t test me” (incidentally, that thread is now gone, but I ain’t unbanned). the post had like 78 minusfrags when I saw it. thus, I made a thread saying (and I’m paraphrasing here cuz it was deleted and I don’t perfectly remember):

“it’s pathetic that enigma’s psa thread has 78 minusfrags yet none of those 78 people have the stones to actually make a post about it

p.s. what happened to june”

remedy expressed agreement with me, both of us were banned and the thread was nuked rip

seriously though, our community is a cesspool of bandwagoning 12 year old pussies

At least 10 people got banned with their posts nuked within 30 seconds of posting asking about it. After that, we realized that there was no real point in posting on the forums about it as it no one would ever see it since it’s like enigma is spending literally all of his time hawking the forums.

CHERRY

What a prick.
Let him ban entire userbase, we will do better without tf.tv than tf.tv without users :D

onv

can someone sum up the situation in a few sentences ? I can’t read all of this shit.

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from onv

can someone sum up the situation in a few sentences ? I can’t read all of this shit.

From the jist of what everything i’ve read over the last couple days. The people who run ESEA and TFTV are fags. Am i the only one to come to that conclusion?

Twist

Quoted from onv

Mix^ rolled an low invite team and went full offclasses during an official game. (No medic, huntsman snipers to mid)

People got mad about it and someone made a forum thread

Platinum did a terrible work excusing himself in the thread

People started going about ESEA’s horrible skill divisioning and stuff that has happened recently, others saying stuff like “If ESEA TF2 goes down, competitive tf2 dies”

More rage around in the thread

June got banned by enigma for being actively against ESEA (I think?)

After that enigma used his power as tf.tv admin and started banning a lot of people

TL;DR Videogames

Last edited by Twist,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »