Forum

6s tips with huhy!

Created 8th November 2013 @ 17:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

huhystah

The very first episode is now up on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYrclE7bzBE

I am super duper pleased to present new 6s tips video project. As mentioned in the video, I will only be focusing on higher division teams from both america and europe. These series are going to be short and I will try to showcase everything as clear as possible with the help of Airon, Extine and clip sorter team consisting of Scoffer, Beater and Dashsniper.

Let me know what do you think!

Khronus

.Dicknitas

baguette

Droidster

tavi

unban concheror pls

Godof

Quoted from Droidster

unban concheror pls

yes

Setlet

Couldnt they have won with any banner? It should be pretty easy to win with minicrits or 35% dmg resistance.

Although i think the minicrit banner is banned, that unlock is super retarded anyways.

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

hello huhy (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maffi

REVERTO

Good work as always huhy!

Carlos Kaiser

I didn’t like how they actually won not by the additional heals, but because of the backcap (the Solly and the Scout weren’t even under the “whip” effect, unlike Extine said), if IT did everything the same way, just without the Concheror, they would’ve won this round anyway. I’m pretty sure that finding a demo where a push was won solely because of the dmg/dmg resist/healing/additional speed of the banners could be possible.
Good video still, hope the project doesn’t die quickly.

azarun

There are a lot of reasons why they won this round. If you`ll try this again with the same teams and concheror – this wonn`t be happen.

Last edited by azarun,

nevier

huhy is one funny jung

xzr

fagunlocks

Add A Reply Pages: 1