Forum

that's ok

Created 29th October 2013 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

#fuckBaR

Koala

aww yeah, the previous buff for it wasn’t enough :))

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from TurboTabs

MyLittlePony hats are in the game now

Not Neat.

byte

And for those jumping the naive wagon, gratz to you all!

The crusaders crossbow, all be it now if you quick switch weapon back to it, it’s fully loaded if you’ve noticed you can’t actually shoot the next arrow, there’s still a delay as if it was reloading…

Try it out, it’s a slight buff in terms that you’ll always have something in the clip, is amusing though for those who thought you could shoot, quick switch to another weapon, then switch back to crossbow and shoot again (with no delay) :-P

It still means most medics won’t use this :D as they still need to be able to aim with it ^.^

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5ce218f1e3a96726d705a8c03fe18e51/tumblr_mvgab1SibC1qe66alo1_1280.png

I both love and hate this update, it has me so terribly confused.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Enef

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5ce218f1e3a96726d705a8c03fe18e51/tumblr_mvgab1SibC1qe66alo1_1280.png

I both love and hate this update, it has me so terribly confused.

that fuckin medic.

u mirin?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from byte

is amusing though for those who thought you could shoot, quick switch to another weapon, then switch back to crossbow and shoot again (with no delay) :-P

Actually, that’s currently exactly how it works! Valve will fix it soon though I imagine, but still! :D

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Actually, that’s currently exactly how it works! Valve will fix it soon though I imagine, but still! :D

was just fiddling with this on a server, it’s insane how fast you can shoot.

abusing the fuck out of this until they patch.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

http://logs.tf/117850

Battle medic the new meta?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Zangetsu

#fuckBaR

[…]

It’s considered bugusing then I guess? And you could receive a punishment when using in etf2l matches.
Don’t abuse it in etf2l matches!

byte

[…]

Tell me something, can you do that with the flare gun? *cough* just sayin’ :p

Cheers

Byte

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from TurboTabs

(tune in next update for furry suits pulsating hashtag particle effects)

I’d buy it

byte

Also just a quick tip for other meds :p who actually use this weapon, stick to reloading it, as you won’t lose your timing as to when the crossbow is actually available to fire, unlike now if you quickswitch you won’t know how long (without a visual) when you can actually shoot the crossbow, which could change where its aimed and so on…

It’s a 5% buff to medic in that if he chucks an arrow to save someone on low health then puts it away then they go to the next transition, he’ll have an arrow ready…

[Edit: also being told that apparently when the update originally came out it was like this -> http://www.twitch.tv/coletf2/c/3162339, however a silent update went out? can anyone confirm this? because if you try in game now the firing rate is the same as it was before the halloween update!]

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Byte, if you switch weapon the second you shoot the arrow you can quickly switch back and fire another one. whatever cole did still works. its a reload bug, however if you use it like intended it wont do that.

edit: I can only do it with 2 arrows as it requires some precice timing, Maybe someone will be able to make a script for this

edit: further experimenting lets me shoot all the arrows like that; STILL WORKS

Last edited by toogyboogy,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »