Forum

ping test/routing

Created 21st October 2013 @ 22:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

feeling

ist doof

Hey,

we had our German Hiperz server relocated. Our team is fine with it but I’d like to know how the routing for you guys is, especially Frenchies and East Europeans. You’d really help me out by pinging 212.224.92.93 and posting the results.

Thanks

atmo

not the countries you asked for, but 30 ms from dublin and 8 ms from rotterdam

aura

is that olympus camera?

Septique

Around 50ms from Estonia

atmo

Quoted from aura

is that olympus camera?

e-pm1

Spike Himself

TC

13ms from holland (on fiber if that makes a difference)

IcEb3rG

38ms from French

Last edited by IcEb3rG,

43ms from Croatia

Septique

Quoted from IcEb3rG

38ms from French

Wery Guud French

this is evil evil

Hello good sir.. I’d like to point out our French player on our team, has some serious routing issues towards our german hiperz server. If there is +10 players on the server, his ping is 80-90 and even +100 if it’s bad. If the playercount is below 10, his ping is fine around 20-30.

I work as a engineer for HPs server department, so I know a bit about this stuff. I reviewed our French players Tracert towards the HiperZ server, and from what I could see, that problem lies with his French ISP, and this is only on HiperZ’ German servers, no matter where in Germany you move it too. There’s also been some problems with Portuguese players.

hiperz-evcz

I would love to debug the issue you are referring too.

If anybody from France or Portugal is having issues they can follow these steps:
https://www.hiperz.com/knowledgebase/17/Reporting-high-ping-or-latency-issues.html

and we will fix the routing.

Yesterday evening thanks to the OP we fixed NL ping for deutsche telekom

huhystah

Around 36 from Lithuania

Asso

40 North Italy

MARIANO

Ping 45ms from south Poland

aura

Quoted from Septique

Around 50ms from Estonia

Quoted from atmo