Forum

Tf2lobby was down

Created 26th September 2013 @ 16:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ondkaja

Finally, the ultimate cancer of TF2 is gone!

Go away.

I miss lobby :(

Berath

SFG
KC&LtL

It’s gone :(

Had some fun HL lobbies on there. Nowhere else to play

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Berath

Had some fun HL lobbies on there. Nowhere else to play

Exactly, mixes spreadsheet exists, but still you can’t play it whenever you want and takes a while to start.

But, who did run the site when floor master went off for 500+ days anyways?

Tuto

8-)

I miss tf2lobby :(

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Same here.
Had alot of fun with some nice players there :(

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Despite the lower than div 6 skill levels, the lack of comms, the total lack of any teamwork and general problems and badies, it was still a great way to go from pub to comp and play against some decent players. Because some good players did use it occasionally.

I played medic with agron on pocket once, was great fun. I also liked to noob around as scout and learned a lot for my medic play by doing so.

RIP TF2Lobby, you will be missed.

“…cancer of TF2” lol Kaja, possibly a little harsh!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Monkeh

Despite the lower than div 6 skill levels, the lack of comms, the total lack of any teamwork and general problems and badies, it was still a great way to go from pub to comp and play against some decent players. Because some good players did use it occasionally.

I played medic with agron on pocket once, was great fun. I also liked to noob around as scout and learned a lot for my medic play by doing so.

RIP TF2Lobby, you will be missed.

“…cancer of TF2” lol Kaja, possibly a little harsh!

TF2Lobby was never meant for 6v6. Or it never worked in that format, at least.

Last edited by Freakie,

Monkeh

Huh? Hogwash. What makes you think that? I was playing lobbies the very first week it appeared and there were no highlander games back then as nobody really played the format, at least not in Europe anyway.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Monkeh

Huh? Hogwash. What makes you think that? I was playing lobbies the very first week it appeared and there were no highlander games back then as nobody really played the format, at least not in Europe anyway.

Indeed. I recall a time where highlander lobbies were few and far between, with the vast majority of lobbies being 6v6.

Monkeh

I also have no clue as to why it would be more suited to 9v9 either. Please do elaborate.

Vlijm

UbeR |

TF2Lobby was never meant for 6v6.

Lol :D

Last edited by Vlijm,

Henghast

open
bobs

where am I supposed to flail around as Demoman in a competitive setting without being laughed/whined at now?

Quoted from Henghast

where am I supposed to flail around as Demoman in a competitive setting without being laughed/whined at now?

Give us 2 weeks and we may well hopefully have something out for you :)

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Spreijer

[…]

But, who did run the site when floor master went off for 500+ days anyways?

nobody afaik, i think hes just kept on paying the bill?

had a blast on the website and wouldnt have known all the people i do now without it. people can call it cancer all they want if it makes themselves feel superior, but tf2lobby has been great for tf2!

Last edited by quell,

Soda-td-

Earlier this day it was up for a while then went to application error again what is happening?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »