Forum

Advanced Crouch-Jump Script?

Created 13th September 2013 @ 16:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

clip

ist doof

Im wondering whether there’s a way which basically lets you crouch jump once you tab space, but declines the next jumps until you hit the ground again, i doubt it though.

Khronus

.Dicknitas

learn to jump

clip

ist doof

:(

Mankey

I know great one… Just go to jump server, practice and then the script is going to write in your f”cking brain

clip

ist doof

Ive got a proper answer on steam anyways, no need to write troll comments anymore

ash

(Legend)
:D

Feel free to post it here so people using the search function can actually find a solution.

clip

ist doof

Setsul said it on German, ill translate:

ETF2L configs disbale wait commands, those scripts will have no input, so it’s not possible.

Last edited by clip,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

HOW TO PLAY GAMES?

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

So you wanted something with wait command, can only imagine you wanted to crouch jump to put off enemy snipers so in essence you wanted to play like a faggot?

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Any semi-decent server disables wait comments, really

clip

ist doof

I wanted it because i sometimes accidently press space before i even landed, which leads to a crouch and a missed surf, and then im dead (yes im a scrub)

Koala

Quoted from clip

I wanted it because i sometimes accidently press space before i even landed, which leads to a crouch and a missed surf, and then im dead (yes im a scrub)

what’s so hard about pressing ctrl by yourself anyway?

hr

Oh dear god one extra button to press how difficult, I actually tried this out once to see what it was like and it’s awful only upside is it makes it easier to glitch your hitbox and play like a fag

zen1th

WEED
LEGO

Works for people who are too uncoordinated to hold two buttons at the same time.

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from zen1th

Works for people who are too uncoordinated to hold two buttons at the same time.

Im one off those :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »