Forum

ETF2L Season 16 Map Pool - Ideas

Created 30th August 2013 @ 12:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

How about you guys learn from our buddies over at the NA scene, and do like Killing did in the TF.TV thread and the ESEA Poll for new maps that we want in, and old maps that we want out.

Please, go create a thread like Killing did and see what we in ETF2L really want and what we want to see in the next season.

Create a poll of which maps we want out and add an option for “leave the map pool as it is”.

Wait about a week or so, then create a new Poll for new maps that were suggested in the thread, and see what we want in for the new season.

Please ETF2L, I am so envy at the ESEA dudes, they all get to vote on which maps they want, why can’t we? :(

Maps for example:

A/D Maps:
cp_ediface
cp_gravelpit
cp_gravelpit_pro (That is if stark goes back to work on that version)

Koth maps:
koth_coalplant (koth_ashville in a re-design, got into ESEA S15 Map Pool)
koth_canopy

5cp maps:
cp_metalworks (one of the fav’s to get in, has been proven to work good)
cp_quay
cp_follower
cp_granary_pro (if someone makes a better pro version)
cp_warmerfront (new version of the pro version, fixes most stuff that made the map terrible in the 1st place, still has issues)

No ctf maps.

Why do we need more koth maps in the map pool?
Go see the latest Fully Charged with harbleu, ruwin, blank and cbear, they explain it quite nicely.

Why not leave the current map pool?
That’s playing on the same maps over and over again every season, that’s no fun, brings nothing new to the game and to competitive itself.

You could always leave the current map pool and add a week or two for a new map.

My vote goes for:
koth_coalplant + cp_ediface + cp_metalworks.

Lets make the NA dudes envy of us for once.

Last edited by JackyLegs,

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from JackyLegs

How about you guys learn from our buddies over at the NA scene, and do like Killing did in the TF.TV thread and the ESEA Poll for new maps that we want in, and old maps that we want out.

Please, go create a thread like Killing did and see what we in ETF2L really want and what we want to see in the next season.

Create a poll of which maps we want out and add an option for “leave the map pool as it is”.

Wait about a week or so, then create a new Poll for new maps that were suggested in the thread, and see what we want in for the new season.

Please ETF2L, I am so envy at the ESEA dudes, they all get to vote on which maps they want, why can’t we? :(

ETF2L tried map voting before. It didn’t work out well.

Meeto

I say we should at least have gpit, for variety.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Last time we had map votes, Freight and Obscure made it in. Season 9 had a map vote as well right? Bazillion etc.

I suppose Metalworks and Ashville would be worth trialing for a season or two.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from JackyLegs

How about you guys learn from our buddies over at the NA scene, and

…and lose tamely? Current map pool is good. Maps that have already failed shouldn’t be brought back. New maps can be given a chance if they look promising. Metalworks doesn’t.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

obscure

huehuehue byte

also croissant, why not.

Last edited by beach,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

If nobody wanted bazillion in the map pool, then who the fuck voted for it?

caeli

#T4F

Freight, Snowy Obscure, Granary, those are all the maps we need.
#BELIEVE

Last edited by caeli,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

maps are good, leave them alone.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

I think this time it’ll be a much different situation then past, in the past we didn’t have so many (actually good) choices.

Edit: I also don’t really get the point of playing the same maps every season?
Mix it up a bit dudes, get some new styles of play, new tactics, new stuff, why do people want to stick to old stuff when you leave the old stuff alone and add a couple new ones!

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from JackyLegs

I think this time it’ll be a much different situation then past, in the past we didn’t have so many (actually good) choices.

what other good choices are there…?

deljin ♪

4SKINGS

should add metalworks to the map pool next season

please no gpit

SmAsH

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Meeto

I say we should at least have gpit, for variety.

Someone ban this guy please.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Quoted from beach

[…]

what other good choices are there…?

koth_coalplant, cp_ediface, cp_metalworks, cp_warmerfront, koth_canopy, cp_quay even cp_follower and the list just goes on and on.

I can’t say myself if gpit is good or not, but it’s also an option.

Meeto

Quoted from SmAsH

[…]

Someone ban this guy please.

GPIT IS A FUN MAP THAT PROMOTES SWITCHING UP TACTICS.

#PERMAHEAVY
#ENGIE

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »