Forum

ESEA S14 LAN INFO + STV!

Created 17th August 2013 @ 16:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Huzzy

Don’t think the quickfix should be ruled out until its been tried by all of the euro players, are we just scared of change?

Last edited by Huzzy,

neon

:think:

Quoted from Huzzy

Don’t think the quickfix should be ruled out until its been tried by all of the euro players, are we just scared of change?

After watching HRG vs Mix^, I’d rather keep that thing away from the EU scene. 30 minutes of stalemate isn’t fun to watch and certainly not fun to play

ThePledge

It remains to be seen whether or not the play between HRG and Mixup stays like that. The QuickFix creates a more stalemate game than anything we’ve ever seen, but the game between Trihards and Mixup was a great back-n-forth game regardless of the Quickfix.

Don’t be too fast to judge – the teams are still figuring the meta out. It might be the wrong place to do it, but that’s not anyone’s fault apart from ESEA for allowing it mid-season and in playoffs.

I hope you all enjoy the coverage though. Expecting a fantastic Grand Final in 6 hours :)

Koala

Think it was allowed whole season, it just got buffed mid season.
I’d still not want it in EU even if it would only make 1/4 games this boring.
With medic it’s even more ridiculous, you’re never out of position as you can just fly away.

Huzzy

Quoted from ThePledge

Don’t be too fast to judge

I hope you all enjoy the coverage though.

Exactly this.

Cant speak for everyone but i sure am!

Angel

In the EU matches we often hear: “Completely wipe for team … . Amazing!”. In this NA LAN we see it rarely. Safety and slow (a bit boring to spectate) keen play or fast brainless DM fights? What is better? Classic Mixup vs LG in the Insomnia Grand Final is the answer.

Quoted from Koeitje

HRG vs Mix^ is the most boring tf2 I have seen in ages.

SHIN

I really enjoyed the casts by pledge and slin last night and lots of people in the chat did too. Keep it up, great work.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from SHIN

I really enjoyed the casts by pledge and slin last night and lots of people in the chat did too. Keep it up, great work.

Indeed, too bad Pledge won’t be there to cast Epsilon rolling the Americans and Australians ;-).

Koala

Quoted from BenBazinga

[…]
Indeed, too bad Pledge won’t be there to cast Epsilon rolling the Americans and Australians ;-).

Yea, kinda reminds of something.

Last edited by Koala,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

That QF to Krits switch, if that doesn’t convince our users to vote to unban the QF I don’t know what will…

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from kKaltUu

That QF to Krits switch, if that doesn’t convince our users to vote to unban the QF I don’t know what will…

hopefuly nothing I’d rather not see flying medics and stalemates

Hallow

P.O.P

Luckily I think the admins have realised that only prem players should get to decide the unlocks and I can’t imagine a world where the prem players wouldn’t vote to ban the QF.

EDIT: Also I’m pretty sure it’ll be banned in ESEA as well.

Last edited by Hallow,

wonder

MAGDONAL

Allow all unlocks from ESEA except quickfix. DO IT!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Angel

In the EU matches we often hear: “Completely wipe for team … . Amazing!”. In this NA LAN we see it rarely. Safety and slow (a bit boring to spectate) keen play or fast brainless DM fights? What is better? Classic Mixup vs LG in the Insomnia Grand Final is the answer.

[…]

All the midfights during mix^ vs HRG were pretty much all wipes. They just had QF up to defend last anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3