Forum

Allow Market Gardener?

Created 9th August 2013 @ 20:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Koeitje

Ok, just allow it in div3 and lower. Its clear that most people there just want it (and the sub div3 theorycrafting is getting fucking annoying). If it’s a success allow it in the rest of the league.

div6 can have it since most of the people thinking its a good idea are in div6 or never actually played a 6v6 official

Last edited by rytis,

Freddy

Here we go again, the typical condescending bullshit. “Lul u lowr div than me i 0wn u XDDD”. Can we please keep that shit away from this thread and use actual arguments instead, maybe?

But yes, allow it in div3 and lower then or something like, i dont care – just for season, at least. Doesn’t seem like all the yoloswagprem guys are open-minded enough to even give it a try anyway……
I seriously can’t see what it can hurt to test it – especially when it’s so situational that every roamer will use Escape Plan or Pain Train most of the time anyway, so nobody would have to deal with gamebreakingly op soldiers market gardening medics left and right and breaking 6v6 forever more than 10% of the time.

I’m just curious to see how it functions in all div’s.

Last edited by Freddy,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Freddy

Here we go again, the typical condescending bullshit. “Lul u lowr div than me i 0wn u XDDD”. Can we please keep that shit away from this thread and use actual arguments instead, maybe?

But yes, allow it in div3 and lower then, just for season. I seriously can’t see what it can hurt to test it – especially when it’s so situational that every roamer will use Escape Plan or Pain Train most of the time anyway.

dont divide the divisions, will only do more harm than good.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Freddy

But yes, allow it in div3 and lower then or something like, i dont care – just for season, at least. Doesn’t seem like all the yoloswagprem guys are open-minded enough to even give it a try anyway……
I seriously can’t see what it can hurt to test it – especially when it’s so situational that every roamer will use Escape Plan or Pain Train most of the time anyway, so nobody would have to deal with gamebreakingly op soldiers market gardening medics left and right and breaking 6v6 forever more than 10% of the time.

ur one cheeky dickwaffle m8

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

freddy make your posts concise
I, and probably most of the other people reading, dont want to read an essay

Link!

.:ne:.

allow it in the off-season and we’ll see
just stop crying and writing a fucking book about it

Freddy

Quoted from Starkie

freddy make your posts concise
I, and probably most of the other people reading, dont want to read an essay

I have a habit of overexplaining things trying to knock sense into the heads of the retards populating the SPUF forums :(

Quoted from Link!

allow it in the off-season and we’ll see
just stop crying and writing a fucking book about it

I don’t see how this is “crying”, I just enjoy discussions a lot.

Last edited by Freddy,

doks

why not allow ullapool caber ? might aswell let demos do divebombs. at least thats a HIGH risk/ reward.. loosing a roamer who is going in for a bomb anyway isnt really taking a risk now is it?
MG straight up upgrade with no downside.
/thread.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Freddy

Maybe we just suck less at theory crafting.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Haim

addict!

add the quick-fix and the bonk

Freddy

Well I give up now, it’s pretty clear I’m not gonna convince any of the stubborn ones to even let it have a try.

May this thread rest in eternal peace, and may we forever be afraid of changes.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Freddy

Well I give up now, it’s pretty clear I’m not gonna convince any of the stubborn ones to even let it have a try.

took us only 9 pages… nice

alfa

fucking love how you guys argue about every unlock

keep it up

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Freddy

weren’t you the stubborn one?

Almie

pwn!
gum

You guys complain about him writing essays, yet you answer with single sentences that mostly ignore everything he said and do not contain a single grain of logic. I hope you will enjoy jerking off to how perfectly balanced vanilla is even after 6v6 will die out, because its fucking stale. You dont play most of the maps, dont use most of the unlocks, or even gamemodes. While TF2 has evolved massively over the 6 years of its existence, you are playing your own version of it that is almost the same as TF2 in 2007 with little changes. This kind of competitive is not very welcoming for new players, Highlander is. Which is the exact reason why 6v6 will die out. At least the European-“nounlocksandnofunallowed”-type of it. Just look at USA 6v6. They dont seem to have any problem with the unlocks, yet you complain about randomness. With this attitude, Highlander will take over, maybe even get more official support from Valve. You wont see that though, because you will be too busy circlejerking over your perfect 6v6 that must be left untouched with the little thats gonna be left of the current 6v6 scene. Have fun! (oh, thats right, you hate fun)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »