Forum

Allow Market Gardener?

Created 9th August 2013 @ 20:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 19 Next »

Popcorp

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]woah you must be playing against really bad team if they dont call a bombing soldier

ummm, excuse me, did ya see that speed? It takes 1 sec to call out bombing soldier and 1 sec to react, i dont think he had time to react due to Soldier’s speed, at least thats what i think

Last edited by Popcorp,

AnimaL

well according to theory crafters in here who want to allow MG then calling out soldier who bombs across whole map is “not that hard”
Quoted from Almie

So now its hard to call a jumping soldier? Then the med would get wrecked by just regular bombing anyway, if his team cant even call out a soldier jumping. Just like it was already said – rush towards solly with MG, he has to slow down to get you, then pull back and he can no longer catch you. Or you could run away from him and when he is almost in your melee range, run under him. Its NOT that hard.

Last edited by AnimaL,

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from AnimaL

well according to theory crafters in here who want to allow MG then calling out soldier who bombs across whole map is “not that hard”
[…]

Well, I don’t think that tactic Deep did in the video works every time. I suppose only one out of a hundred, and those 99 times he’ll probably just die. You can’t do much against a superior MG bomb, but you can’t do much against a superior bomb from a soldier killing the med using the rocket launcher either (or a sniper, for that matter). If you know what I mean….

It’s not that I want MG allowed very bad, it’s just that I think unlocks in general are part of TF2 and should be allowed. Items that are extremely overpowered in 6v6 or basically an item that’s so powerful that everybody needs to use it should be banned, but the rest should be allowed. (USA style?)

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Almie

pwn!
gum

The medic in the video didnt even attempt to dodge the MG. Besides, it takes a shit ton of skill to get to such speeds as you see in the video, the soldier earned it. Please dont use this example and try to say MG is op because this will happen all time, because I could just like that show you any frag of a 6k as scout for example and say scattergun is op and should be nerfed.

Popcorp

I present you a almost 4 min of Market gardener frag vid ft. Deep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRe_xsW_DI

Almie

pwn!
gum

Thats a nice video, but then again, if I show you a 4 min sniper frag video where the sniper keeps owning the team, does it mean sniper is op and should be banned?

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RZRe_xsW_DI&t=59

pls…

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Almie

Thats a nice video, but then again, if I show you a 4 min sniper frag video where the sniper keeps owning the team, does it mean sniper is op and should be banned?

thats a horrible comparision, sniper is killed easily

Popcorp

Quoted from rytis

[…]
thats a horrible comparision, sniper is killed easily

MG Soldier is killed easily too, you can see that he got killed almost every single time after using MG

MIndYe

[hePPa]

For a sniper you sacrifice a combat class. With MG you still have all the spamming capability of a soldier + the instakill pick chance.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

MG Soldier is killed easily too, you can see that he got killed almost every single time after using MG

no hes not, hes got 2 other weapons (or 1 if hes using gunboats,which means he’ll be able to jump around like hes on crack) while a sniper is raped if a soldier or a scout rushes him.

Last edited by rytis,

Obnoxious

this video has just given proofs that mg shouldn t be allowed. While ppl defending the mg argue it’s hard to use, jumping like that is like doing a rollout : once you learn it, you got it. In this case, we can see that the medic has no chance to escape any attack, theremore, noone is able to counter such fast jumpers except by direct pipe or rockets so…

Last edited by Obnoxious,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

200hp, 4x100dmg rockets. Also much safer than point blank rockets because you don’t do a truckload of self damage :D.

Anyway I’d rather DM versus a sniper than a soldier…

Last edited by Koeitje,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from MIndYe

For a sniper you sacrifice a combat class. With MG you still have all the spamming capability of a soldier + the instakill pick chance.

…+ almost twice as many health points.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 19 Next »