Forum

recruiting full sponsorships

Created 2nd August 2013 @ 19:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

gameplayservers

no threat is intended, an issued threat would be a letter of cease and desist arriving at the property with the assistance of the local authorities and ETF2L. My intentions wernt to threaten, in fact by me posting, was to rectify and correct what you believed to be current.

AT GPS they dont hide anything which is why there is a active servers list, probably the only provider that actually provides a list of active servers.

The statement above states that GPS does not use KIMSUFI servers, not that it is a bad aspect anyway.

“btw you still haven’t fixed all those pesky rdns entries… 178-32-52-46.kimsufi.com” quite a vage statement. provide some proof so i can at least handle this.

lizard, unfortunately i or the company staff does not have the time to go and check forum posts and reply, i don’t know many providers that actually do, so lets be realistic here, This was a full sponsorship post, and mostly all the posts that we do are to be of interest to communities that may want some help, You purposely went out your way to assume that the company

*doesnt have a company number,
*that we are charging VAT,
*that the servers are kimsufi boxes.

because if you didnt assume you would of checked yourself and you didnt. A bad and incorrect statement to make when speaking against a company, intentions i had in rectifying this.

Spike i believe you had a question… good luck with that :)

guys no company gets things right the first time, and no company will win all the crowd over everyone else, as there are other companies that have had things wrong and dont have a company number and are badly managing there dedi servers, and are unfortunately ripping people off, the main key element they are mostly missing is listening to feedback whether its negative or positive, and since i have been on board that is all i have been doing. If i believed what you where saying was correct i would of rightly said so, but it isnt, and as long as i have a honesty policy about the business then that is what i am interested in the most.

Since i have been on board, there is now a 3 day money back guarantee, a test a server option, and test control panel option too, for anyone who has doubts about quality of service. I cant speak for the company in the past, but i can speak for it now.

Last edited by gameplayservers,

ash

(Legend)
:D

I now totally want to rent a server at gps.com!!!!!!

you say no threat then go into some dream like state about some magical cease and desist order… you really have not the foggiest clue, please clue up. I would love to see you trying to get a court order based on exactly nothing compelling etf2l & my isp to show you exactly nothing.

lol, claimed ignorance even though I linked to your active servers list then just like that the kimsufi reverse dns entries or servers disappear.. you must be a wizard!

You know its ok, if you use ovh or kimsufi they have a decent infrastructure, I don’t see why all the denials, they have a decent response level to issues, I would rather somebody was using there services & providing an extra level of customer care & charging for it, than 5 guys with a some ampage in various geographically dispersed data centres who couldn’t really support the infrastructure properly if shit hit the fan.

I did not bring up the charging VAT issue, but seen as you mentioned it, on a previous version of your site you were.

With regard to the query about the liquidated company, which spike brought up originally, I think he was confused by a company with almost the same name & the same director, at the same address in Portsmouth which dissolved in 2011.

At least you are trying some dialogue this time rather than posting delete in the topic & disappearing :)

Last edited by sick-lizard,

wnk1ee

Firefly, we weet again ! :) i remember you from you’re previous multigaming org’s , as i was former owner of intensive noobs ( well known from xbox cod:mw2/bo,css:,cod:bo PC,ut2K4 etc.. ) and i remember pretty well that your org dropped after a while duo to bad organisation and promises which you could deliver to your players..

I entered the TF2 community 2/3 years ago and now you are HERE … promising these amazing deals and sponsor deals etc etc .. and out of OWN experience as i rented to GPS because of you ( how dum i was ) You guys promised quality servers but they were never working 100% or the FPS you guys told me.. As i remember good you guys even kept taking the monthly 15/20 € of my paypal for 3 months untill i noticed it and claimed it back. The person that is warning everyone in this post is right and i speak out of own experience with this company GPS and firefly’s promises..

If this is not enough i can gather enough people from the CS:S , CoD , quake scene and from ‘semi-proffesional org’s’ that can tell you enough about this person.

Good luck anyway firefly

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from wnk1ee

Firefly, we weet again ! :) i remember you from you’re previous multigaming org’s , as i was former owner of intensive noobs ( well known from xbox cod:mw2/bo,css:,cod:bo PC,ut2K4 etc.. ) and i remember pretty well that your org dropped after a while duo to bad organisation and promises which you could deliver to your players..

I entered the TF2 community 2/3 years ago and now you are HERE … promising these amazing deals and sponsor deals etc etc .. and out of OWN experience as i rented to GPS because of you ( how dum i was ) You guys promised quality servers but they were never working 100% or the FPS you guys told me.. As i remember good you guys even kept taking the monthly 15/20 € of my paypal for 3 months untill i noticed it and claimed it back. The person that is warning everyone in this post is right and i speak out of own experience with this company GPS and firefly’s promises..

If this is not enough i can gather enough people from the CS:S , CoD , quake scene and from ‘semi-proffesional org’s’ that can tell you enough about this person.

Good luck anyway firefly

Watch he doesn’t report you to the internet police ;)

wnk1ee

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Watch he doesn’t report you to the internet police ;)

lol oxy:p gek

gameplayservers

what are you going on about.

“active servers list then just like that the kimsufi reverse dns entries or servers disappear.. you must be a wizard!”

nothing has changed, everything has stayed the same on the active server list ever sinse its been up. We are not going to claim on something we dont do. We do again not use KIMSUFI range. From what i can understand, Kimsufi arnt allowed raid options, and support is limited to none, and the bandwidth usage depending on the year is inconsistent. ( saturated ) which means bad pings. ( hope this helps )

i Would so like to dish the dirt on the prominent providers that are establishing amateurish data centres and providing really bad fake figures, but then it would be a cat fight :)

“At least you are trying some dialogue this time rather than posting delete in the topic & disappearing :)”

i have never disappeared, i noticed how much ill informed hear say there was and saw it best to respectfully reply and rectify this matter, nothing more.

No to VAT
No to Kimsufi
Company number 08548033

“wnk1ee”
This is not firefly and he isnt apart of the business and never has. He has only been a sponsor to GPS.
http://www.gameplayservers.com/about-us/ this is staff list
http://www.gameplayservers.com/our-sponsors/ current sponsors

if you dont place in a cancellation request in then yes, its automated subscription service, and before you sign up, pay pal tell you this as well as we do. its your responsibility to monitor your pay pal account and your subscriptions.

Also there is a ticket system we have in which we expect all to use should they have any issues. Give me your name and i will check you sent any tickets, And if you are right in what you say then i will confirm it here that you did send tickets and that we didn’t help.

Last edited by gameplayservers,

FireFly- Splendid

Quoted from wnk1ee

Good luck anyway firefly

hehe oke ? i dont remember you but oke ?
i have been advertising for gps yes, and i still do that, because i got a part-sponsor deal with them. meaning i need to get customers for them to keep mine own deal for mine org, and i dont know about what organisation you are talking but i am still running mine since 2009. and about your paypal ? i am not the owner or a employee from gps so what could i do, that you forgot the cancel it ??

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from gameplayservers

Company number 07461183

Still wrong :/

gameplayservers

apologies that was the old company number upon transfer of a new one. 08548033

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Unless teams are required to sign a contract, it surprises me how hard GPS’ legitimacy is being questioned. They’re offering free sponsorships to the picked teams.

LimeBowler

If you’re going to posting on behalf of a company, I’d suggest putting some more thought and care into them. At the moment GPS look laughable at best.

Koala

I Didn’t Choose The Thug Life, The Thug Life Chose Me

Heny

chumtoad.

To be honest, they’re giving something to the community. They offer teams the chance to get sponsored with a game server and so on. What do we do? Give them a huge amount of crap. It’s like donating towards charity, but whatever you make a donation towards gives you tons of crap because you or your money isn’t good enough for them, instead of just accept the donation for whatever it is, small or big, money or food. Be happy for the little things.

gameplayservers

“kKaltUu” thanks for your kind words, yes its completely free full sponsorship, no catch, we will just be hand picking the ones that need it the most. infact, at some point we will be doing gameplayacadamy.com a place for teams where we will fully finance selected teams to go to lan. So not only is it free, but we give back as well.

All about giving. Ironic that alot of people have alot to say about GPS and the companies that give back. it almost comes across as a compliment…. almost :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »