Forum

4 years later its fixed

Created 11th July 2013 @ 00:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Change is not always good. For Example:

Good Change: You swapping your extra chromosome for some common sense
Bad Change: Your legs being transformed into candlesticks, you being evicted from your house or losing the right to vote. ADAPT TO IT FGT.

Gosh Darn it, if people aren’t allowed to express their displeasure at anything then how can progress be made? Valve makes mistakes and if we don’t know what we want how the fuck can they?

If they were to roll back the Natascha or sticky bomb nerfs, which are objectively good changes, I honestly believe there would still be people like you telling everyone to adapt. If the change is genuinely bad we don’t need to adapt. All we need to do is get mad and force action, one way or another. The reality is that we actually have a considerable amount of power to invoke change in this medium we all play.

Urgh Fuck My Rife, I’ll get over the changes but they aren’t all good.

<33

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from WLAN-Kabel

retarded escape plan nerf….srsly there was no need for it

any way to keep old escape plan with TFTrue or config?

It was a straight upgrade, I know of no soldier who was not using it (except for the occasional switch to the pain train). Good and needed nerf imo. I also would not want to mess with item stats through server plugins.

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]
Urgh

Wepon balances can go under your cromosom theory, but bug/exploit fixes, how can you argue its not good. Your not ment to stick your balls inside door frames etc. How is it bad that some things that are too easy, in a way, bit more dificult to do. For example you can still make traps, but they arent just as easy to hide. You still utilise blind/hide spots as effectivly if you time your shit right. It’s just improvement, less bugs/exploits better game.

however if you truly be picky badla window is bit wierd as same time thay made handrails not to collide with bullets/projectiles on pretty much every map.

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

Wepon balances can go under your cromosom theory, but bug/exploit fixes, how can you argue its not good. Your not ment to stick your balls inside door frames etc. How is it bad that some things that are too easy, in a way, bit more dificult to do. For example you can still make traps, but they arent just as easy to hide. You still utilise blind/hide spots as effectivly if you time your shit right. It’s just improvement, less bugs/exploits better game.

however if you truly be picky badla window is bit wierd as same time thay made handrails not to collide with bullets/projectiles on pretty much every map.

oh yeah I agree that stuff is a great fix, although I did like a good hiding spot. I was simply reacting to the ‘change is always good just adapt’ presupposition

Limp.

EPA

There are still many good hied spots. And Its always smart to pick 1 thing out of a larger context.

Random

iveR

Fixed a bug where full ÜberCharge effects would always show on the client if a player was killed with full ÜberCharge
Fixed a bug where full ÜberCharge effects would always show on the client if a player was killed with full ÜberCharge

Random

iveR

Quoted from Random

FINALLY

Smyther

X

Quoted from Random

[…]
FINALLY

But now how will I motivate myself to not drop uber? :(

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Meh, the only thing I find shit about this update is the badlands window on middle. I can see why they have nerfed the escape plan but it is still a pretty harsh nerf.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

You can still hit the medic or hit his feet on the other side of the door. The splash is only blocked by where the door would be – you can still shoot at the other side of it.

As for stickies.. yeah I suppose that won’t work anymore..

Stickies work but not in the conventional sense of ‘open door detonate’, did everyone forget about what you try to achieve with those stickes? (Hint: its not kills!) Exactly, you try to stop/delay them from getting out so you can safely establish either the cap or maintain area control. So spread em out and watch a soldier/scout shoot them for 2 seconds whilst you are capping:)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

#1 badlands door frames are now solid. It’s so easy to get stuck in those damn fucking door frames now.
#2 gully last forward spawn closes way too soon, sometimes damaging you leaving you with barely any hp

plz fix

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Escape Plan

Players receive the Marked-For-Death effect after deploying, and for a short period after holstering.

If you are using the escape plan then your probably already on 50 HP or lower which is a one shot kill anyway so bit of a useless nerf in my eyes

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Mast

Escape Plan

Players receive the Marked-For-Death effect after deploying, and for a short period after holstering.

If you are using the escape plan then your probably already on 50 HP or lower which is a one shot kill anyway so bit of a useless nerf in my eyes

have you used it lately? pretty significant nerf if you’re playing against people who can actually shoot

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from Link!

[…]

have you used it lately? pretty significant nerf if you’re playing against people who can actually shoot

yes i use it all the time

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from Mast

Escape Plan

Think of situations like, you running with the EP around a corner to take a health pack whilst being spammed by a soldier from afar. If you take the pack and then switch weapons back to RL, now you will just die anyway cuz the mark remains a bit after you’ve switched weapons. Before the patch you could take the health pack, and then survive the inc spam rockets

Last edited by PuzZle,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »