Created 11th July 2013 @ 00:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from rytis

[…]
WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAT

I just tried and I could do it (and Im a shit demo lol)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from rytis

[…]
WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAT

as in you can’t jump through the window in house anymore, not the window demo jump :)

Wux

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from Muuki

YOU CAN’T JUMP FROM BADLA WINDOW ANYMORE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ruined.

Need a new map to play!

Smyther

X

Oh, wow. Yeah, badlands mid balcony window can’t be jumped through anymore. It always looked weird being able to jump through the + window frame, but now you can’t.

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Darwin Danger Shield users don’t die from a non-charged headshots anymore.

Just saying.

AND FUCKING COW MANGLER ROCKETS ARE INVISIBLE IN DX8

ondkaja

IKEA

Nah the equalizer nerf is a good nerf. If you think otherwise maybe you just need to get good or something…

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from beach

[…]

as in you can’t jump through the window in house anymore, not the window demo jump :)

haha its all good then

gnaw

Quoted from rytis

[…]
haha its all good then

But you can’t shoot stickies through the window either

Freddy

Personally I think the ability to heal escape plan-wielding soldiers with the crossbow had become a feature by now. It’s an indirect nerf to crossbow, and I would like to see it get reverted. At least make the EP-wielding solly unable to be healed unless it’s from a certain distance or something….If you manage to hit an arrow from a long range, you deserve those heals.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from gnaw

[…]
But you can’t shoot stickies through the window either

welp it went shit fast again didn’t it

Spike Himself

TC

Some of these changes seem to suggest Robin listens to the comp scene after all. Good stuff! :)

Smyther

X

Loads of extra lighting on process. (coughhintsnakewaterhintcough) Edit: Er, where loads = a few extra strip lights in sewers and lamps hanging over some doors. Also spire’s sides are team coloured.

Crossbow particles are really nice. It actually looks like a projectile moving across the map, not a laser that takes a while to hit.

Last edited by Smyther,

Kaneco

badlands ruined… while the prop and edge bugs on spire were cool fixes, they removed the cracks on mid, and a lot of hiding spots and sticky traps spots

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Windows on middle are indeed blocked, so if you want to spam as demo you need to step outside, however spam also gets in ‘harder’ (dunno about splash).

Another thing on badlands that ppl haven’t noticed yet are the missing wooden boards on middle. It’s closed now (no more sneaky stickytraps). And ofcourse doorframes are solid just like some additional ‘scenery’ (again no more hidden traps)

Kaneco beat me to it.

Last edited by SiTeHBu0mbb,

Smyther

X

You can shoot through badlands balc window, but it’s harder as stuff now hits the central cross.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »