Forum

granary for metalworks

Created 13th June 2013 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Don’t remove anything, nobody will quit because they have to play gran twice per season unless you find a much, much better alternative (good luck)

Godof

The maps for this season are just fine,including dmfestduct.

quik

vs
Fe |

matalworks for gullywash i’d say

MARIANO

Quoted from quik

matalworks for gullywash i’d say

Definitely.

stuntz

remove them all, add jump maps.

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from beach

[…]

Oh here’s mr boring.com LOL ALL 5CP PLZ

I like koth though. And payload. Do you want to put pl_badwater in the pool though?

5CP is fun. All 5CP is fine. Who’d want all Koth though? Or all Koth/Payload/CTF?

Robin said comp tf2 is boring cause we don’t use enough unlocks, and he was talking more directly to NA who use quite a few. You’re just using a related version of the same bad argument.

I liked viaduct but playing it in 6v6 is boring as fuck. I’m the one who sees you as Mr. Boring. At least it’s better than gravelpit I guess.

Last edited by laerin,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Just add metalworks, you don’t need to remove anything.

Netsky

oh come on, now make up your mind!

we were planning on changing the map pool to 2fort with fast respawn on popular demand however we couldn’t decide if we were going with hydro or doomsday as playoff decider map :/

OT: metalworks is looking good indeed, not sure if we absolutely need to drop a nap for it, but if it were so my pick would be viaduct. I just had no fun in playing it for the last months.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Add metalworks, and a 3cp map (ediface, maybe gravelpit back).
Learn from the Americans.
Let’s take a look at the UGC Summer 6v6 tourney, let’s check out how the “ediface” map work out in actual play and then maybe decide : “hmm, that’s a cool map, how about we make a cup?, to see how it works in the ETF2L zone?”

Last edited by JackyLegs,

vani

Bully

while we’re at it bring back

– cp_freight_final1
– cp_follower
– cp_well
– cp_obscure
– cp_croisant

to be fair croisant and freight were really fun

walters

cp_5gorge is good map too!

Gero

[NoL]

Get a rid of granary could be cool.

The french league had play metalworks this month, some guys found the map to big with to many hole/transferts. But at least, i find metlaworks cool and more dynamic than granashit. Metalworks give some good ideas with a two levels second point and the large middle point. Make an ODC could be a great idea.

Last edited by Gero,

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from vani

while we’re at it bring back

– cp_freight_final1
– cp_follower
– cp_well
– cp_obscure
– cp_croisant

to be fair croisant and freight were really fun

seconded, freight well and croissant are good maps. More maps less stale.

Ihor

pA
dneprodno

cp_fastlane pls =/

ondkaja

IKEA

ditch granary get back gravelpit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »