Created 3rd June 2013 @ 11:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Muerte

[…]

Wait. This makes no sense to me.
So we sign up as NA teams and then just don’t play because of horrendous time-zone differences or some shit? o_O

If EU can muster 25 teams, we get a division / ladder / group / whatever they want to call it.

Will

Ive seen at least 10 Euro Teams sign up as North American teams, change it now so the admins actually see that EU teams have joined up

Herb’s Army
NA – North Central 1
Saints
NA – North Central 5
Elite Nile Gunners
NA – North Central 2
Team-Awesome!
NA – North Central 2
Crack Clan
NA – North Central 1
Team IKEA
NA – North Central 1
6Brotherz
NA – North Central 2
Scandi vs Rest
NA – North Central 1
Crack Clan // Purple
NA – North Central 1
Gunslingers
NA – North Central 1
Epsilon Esport
NA – North Central 1

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Some people talking dribble right here. I talked to the head guy quite extensively and he said that they fully intend to expand and roll out an EU 6v6 and Highlander ladder in a while. I said that there would be a lot of teams that would love to take advantage of this as a way to organise team v team scrims super easily and he seemed to have a decent idea about how to best run the ladder.

Why are you signing up to an American Highlander ladder to show them EU support? They know support is there (and if they don’t then you should try telling them in another way), but wait til they actually release the EU ladders. Don’t mess up the NA ones with random eu teams that cant play properly. PS you’ll be banned due to your VAC fraac iirc.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Haha vac bans wooo

Blinky

Quoted from Will

Ive seen at least 10 Euro Teams sign up as North American teams, change it now so the admins actually see that EU teams have joined up

Herb’s Army
NA – North Central 1
Saints
NA – North Central 5
Elite Nile Gunners
NA – North Central 2
Team-Awesome!
NA – North Central 2
Crack Clan
NA – North Central 1
Team IKEA
NA – North Central 1
6Brotherz
NA – North Central 2
Scandi vs Rest
NA – North Central 1
Crack Clan // Purple
NA – North Central 1
Gunslingers
NA – North Central 1
Epsilon Esport
NA – North Central 1
[…]

Last edited by Blinky,

Will

Quoted from Will

at least
[…]

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from Sideshow

Some people talking dribble right here.

Why are you signing up to an American Highlander ladder to show them EU support? They know support is there (and if they don’t then you should try telling them in another way), but wait til they actually release the EU ladders.

Thank you. Now this makes sense.

Kasdeus

So what is this league exactly? Is it simply like ETF2L or something different?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

It’s a ladder, like ETF2L ran before, but with the huge advantage of auto-finding you games around your skill level. Has the potential to take over from IRC as a scrim-finding tool if the way it’s implemented is good enough.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

All teams had their locations reset to NA a few days ago, you can easily change it back. And people VACed for OpenPlugin are fine to play.

They’ll release an EU ladder when they have 25 full rosters, so ignore Sideshow and sign up now. 25 full rosters are also required for the spectacular unusual hat draw.

Last edited by fraac,

Gabaa

-es-

Update: They just added a 6v6 division on the webpage.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Who says your VAC ban was for OpenPlugin? Frankly I’m not convinced…

avenue

Quoted from Gabaa

Update: They just added a 6v6 division on the webpage.

na only

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

That was scheduled. No European ladders are currently scheduled, but they’ve said they would start one with 25 teams. I said 25 full rosters for an unusual hat draw. There are currently 2 complete, 15 partially complete since yesterday, and 11 more that may have been forgotten from when IGL first announced. That’s the state of play.

HurBraa

nss.
.fap

Just got Everyone in my team register and accept the inv, 1 ready team here! I hope people will join there so we can start playing there :>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »