Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

rockie

i’d say sharp, not retard

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Sideshow

what has that got to do with anything?

Nothing :)

Other than debunking the “they are retarded” statement I guess.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Now look at their bank account..

Money spent on tf2 items: €0
Sadly compared to 99% of the tf2 player base, Valve appears highly intelligent. Doesn’t make them any less retarded by an objective standard.

And we’re not talking about their scamming of gamers, we’re talking about their logic of fov usage.

Last edited by Casual,

Spike Himself

TC

I don’t think you know what “retarded” means

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Funny how ‘casual’ is so srs bsns all the time.

Blue.Eagle

Or scamming…

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Yeah I’m just using it as a generic slur. Again, not the point I’m trying to make.

Quoted from beach

Funny how ‘casual’ is so srs bsns all the time.

Everyone who knows me knows I enjoy serious. Can we now get back on topic?

dAGNER

duplo

MWAHAHAHA WHERE’S YOUR GOD NOW?!
http://i.imgur.com/KfIUYKk.jpg

Pistolvania

Quoted from Monkeh

well put the fov you cunt

I’m in tears over this :D

Crafz

I do thou. Will start to write a book about being a retard soon.

This issue is not about Valve time. What does their bank account have to do with the fov they force on us?

laerin

-9w-

Casual, isn’t making horizontal fov affected by aspect ratio a good thing? I mean, I agree the fact that they restrict fov_desired is retarded but isn’t the point of it to make your fov feel the same when going between a 4:3 resolution and a widescreen resolution with the only difference being you get a bit added to the sides?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Blue.Eagle

[…]

Or scamming…

It is obvious that Valve is manipulating the human psyche for their own ends (getting people to pay up for something they’d never otherwise do). They’re not even trying to be subtle about it. The whole crate & key thing is a skinner box.

Then Christmas comes around. Valve: Hey have a special crates that can only be opened by this special key! Hey we’re being generous and give everyone a free key! (what happens is that they’re trying to get people hooked with very rare rewards, getting them to pay for more keys). THAT is Valve’s idea of Christmas?!!! With the robo crates they’re not even giving free keys, they know their playerbase is already addicted.

Yeah that falls under the definition of scamming to me.

Demetrius

in your formula “atan” means “arctg()”, “(italic)atan” means “a*tg()”, use another char maybe?

Last edited by Demetrius,

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from laerin

Casual, isn’t making horizontal fov affected by aspect ratio a good thing? I mean, I agree the fact that they restrict fov_desired is retarded but isn’t the point of it to make your fov feel the same when going between a 4:3 resolution and a widescreen resolution with the only difference being you get a bit added to the sides?

Yes that is true. This also clearly indicates that fov is not considered an advantage. So why not let people play with a warped view if they enjoy that more? Why not let people play with a warped view if that’s what they’re used to?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Casual

[…]

It is obvious that Valve is manipulating the human psyche for their own ends (getting people to pay up for something they’d never otherwise do). They’re not even trying to be subtle about it. The whole crate & key thing is a skinner box.

You just stated that you have spent nothing on tf2 items so you are already wrong about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »