Forum

The Openplugin VAC Wave

Created 18th May 2013 @ 22:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

AnAkkk

Looks like people that compiled it themselves are not banned.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from AnAkkk

Looks like people that compiled it themselves are not banned.

This is why the plugin was originally a source code only release… We changed our minds because people don’t know how to compile something that compiles out of the box >.<

Crafz

Quoted from Casual

[…]

This is why the plugin was originally a source code only release… We changed our minds because people don’t know how to compile something that compiles out of the box >.<

Now that makes VAC seem like a really poor AC tool.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Kezz (some american on TFTV) said he got vac banned yesterday and he compiled it himself.

CHERRY

Nation got banned too afaik.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Onion Boy

Quoted from Sideshow

Kezz (some american on TFTV) said he wanted to suck my dick so I let him and it was good.

LAWL

george

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Now that makes VAC seem like a really poor AC tool.

And how is that?

Onion Boy

type 123 for hot gf

Onion Boy

Quoted from Onion Boy

type 123 for hot gf

Last edited by Onion Boy,

Crafz

Quoted from george

[…]And how is that?

Because I thought VAC would ban stuff through spotting memory patterns. Now, if you can avoid detection just through compiling yourself, that’s really poor.

Adrenaline

I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND I CAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Blue.Eagle

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Because I thought VAC would ban stuff through spotting memory patterns. Now, if you can avoid detection just through compiling yourself, that’s really poor.

Maybe that’s what they want you to think. Maybe they really have Steam activate a camera outside your home, watching everything you do. #tinfoilhat

Crafz

Quoted from Blue.Eagle

[…]

Maybe that’s what they want you to think. Maybe they really have Steam activate a camera outside your home, watching everything you do. #tinfoilhat

You’re close but you have not fully realized it yet. Everything is a conspiracy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tzI1iysdkA

AnAkkk

Quoted from Crafz

[…]

They do have some memory patterns detections, though they don’t always use them from what I’ve seen.

Crafz

#lazyvalve

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »