Forum

Crouch Jump Lag Problem

Created 14th May 2013 @ 14:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

This has been in the game for ages, must have just affected a new range of people after last update. Restart the map and it should go away.

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Define freshly restarted.
Also, I tried restarting the map, doesn’t work, keeps on flickring every godamn time.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sideshow

This has been in the game for ages, must have just affected a new range of people after last update. Restart the map and it should go away.

I think he is talking about the new bug where it feels as if you’ve bumped into a spy if you’re jumping and crouching at exactly the same time (unrelated to the bug where the screen flickers if you’re crouch jumping on a server that has been on the same map for a while). At least this didn’t happen to me before the update.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Oh that’s weird, haven’t noticed it at all…

quik

vs
Fe |

same here.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Does it happen on freshly restarted servers too?

yes

Koala

Why not just delay the crouch in the script for an unnoticeable time for user?

Last edited by Koala,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Koala

wait command is disabled in league config

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Just tried it on “create server”, it was all good and dandy, went to a server and bam, happens again.

deljin ♪

4SKINGS

Quoted from Koala

im not using a script and i still get this problem.

Forsak3n

S

probably it was a ctap fix

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

it wasn’t

Juracule

Aspie

yeah your screen flickers for a bit because your vantage point suddenly changes while mid-air – you become a bit lower too the ground in a visual aspect

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Quoted from Juracule

yeah your screen flickers for a bit because your vantage point suddenly changes while mid-air – you become a bit lower too the ground in a visual aspect

Seems like you figured it out, but, it was like this before the update, only now it’s flickering for some unknown reason, I mean, some people are getting this problem while others aren’t and some people get this problem only on some servers, while others get it on every server.
The only server I seem to be ok with is the “create server” :(

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

its annoyin

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »