WHY IS PREM SO SHIT?

Created 8th May 2013 @ 06:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Si^

[…]

:’)

You mean “8)” .. at least now that smiley makes sense, maybe carnage was wearing gamer glasses too :)) ..

I’m not flaming btw, I’m just exploring the possibility that the effects of these glasses can have a major impact on internets gayming performance. Maybe they’re found at the end of the rainbow, hence the beautiful colour?

Last edited by demsii,

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Is there though? Do you honestly think there’s a big difference between Spins new team, LMS, vinland to Reverto, Decerto, trick17 etc?

yes there is, because teams like Reverto, Decerto and trick17 are actually playing together and try to improve as a team, teams like RLM on the other hand are some former prem players jumbling together some random mix a week before the season, get rolled a few times and fold mid way through the season…sorry spin

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from lexs

[…]
yes there is, because teams like Reverto, Decerto and trick17 are actually playing together and try to improve as a team, teams like RLM on the other hand are some former prem players jumbling together some random mix a week before the season, get rolled a few times and fold mid way through the season…sorry spin

I meant skill wise. RLM won the prem playoff (i think?) so they deserve their place. To me there’s no difference between them as Reverto changed half their roster so they could compete in div1/low prem, just like Spin created a team to compete in prem.

Skully

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I meant skill wise. RLM won the prem playoff (i think?) so they deserve their place. To me there’s no difference between them as Reverto changed half their roster so they could compete in div1/low prem, just like Spin created a team to compete in prem.

No team won the playoffs sadly, afaik one team dropped out do LMS and RLM for spots in the prem. Thats all I know

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from Skully

[…]

No team won the playoffs sadly

you mean, “every team won the playoffs”

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from rtan

[…]

This, Reverto has seemingly improved bit by bit for every player change they’ve done.

cube

etf2l is big shitaat without vier

over and out

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from cube

etf2l is big shitaat without vier

over and out

vier is still alive!

just scroll down… and scroll…and scroll…and scroll…………….
then you’ll see “Vier // Green” and “vier // purple”

Spike Himself

TC

Next up: Team Fünf: Flashing über nor flesh

¯(°_o)/¯

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from r7anfan

WTF IS SOLAR DOING THERE, aren’t they about div 5 on a good day or something? And DARN, I thought we already discussed how fucking awful he is and now he is there with some random shitter finns! NICE!

Maybe the solution is to make prem only have 3 teams or something, cos everybody is fucking shit. The semen in pouring down Darn’s leg, he still thinks he’s really good, what’s that all about?

plus one

vani

Bully

tf2 died with flixerine http://i.imgur.com/O2wltm9.jpg

kaidus

WiK?

I think there was maybe one prem season where the majority of teams were on the same level.

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You got out of div6, I’m pretty sure 6v6 is getting worse..

Or maybe it’s just your gamer glasses that made you so much better :))

nice attitude, nerds always get upset when someone who registered a bit over a year ago has an opinion.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You got out of div6, I’m pretty sure 6v6 is getting worse..

Or maybe it’s just your gamer glasses that made you so much better :))

Alba – Registered: 460 days ago, leader of div 1 team who are favorites to win

Demsii – Registered: 1772 days ago, ??????? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Ordinator

tuhi

new top3 capable teams not popping out of nowhere, its always were experienced prem players plus 1-2 fresh talent from div1, as long as there is no such players available (top teams not folding) we will be seeing same teams playing over and over again for play off spots and other half fighting to stay in prem

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »