Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Kvux

/./
LEGO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiOejsFwe-k

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Setlet

Prem has been shit ever since Season 11. The old teams died and prem was filled with new teams (Linus’ team, Gubbins’ team, crouton’s team and the team with Taimou).

Prem has always had top teams then the bottom half is made up of ‘meh’ teams. The season before you speak of had TCM fold after 1 game, CKRAS with m0re, eQ getting destroyed, and a team of finns who had a waning interest in the game. All teams who would be nowhere near the top 4 nowadays (imo)

Man, even the old Dignitas were well off the pace and finished 4th, 10 points behind 3rd placed Epsilon.

I actually think the skill is higher these days, back in the “golden days” the game wasn’t as deep as it is now, and hell the game isn’t exactly deep now. There wasn’t even such a thing as “roaming soldier”. You have the stars of the “golden days” struggling to keep up with the DM of the stars these days. Certainly the DM and teamwork is a lot higher.

I remember back in the day the old Dignitas (the team that used to dominate) used to just bait Agron in to die then clean up, could you imagine that working now? I don’t think it would at all.

I think people just like to hold the older teams in a much higher regard, which is fair enough i guess.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Last edited by rtan,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from r7anfan

WTF IS SOLAR DOING THERE, aren’t they about div 5 on a good day or something? And DARN, I thought we already discussed how fucking awful he is and now he is there with some random shitter finns! NICE!

Maybe the solution is to make prem only have 3 teams or something, cos everybody is fucking shit. The semen in pouring down Darn’s leg, he still thinks he’s really good, what’s that all about?

WTF IS CARDIFF CITY DOING THERE, aren’t they like league one on a good day or something? And FELLAINI, haven’t we already discussed how fucking awful he is and now he is there with some random shitter Belgians! NICE!

Maybe the solution is to make prem Manchester and London clubs only or something, cos everybody is fucking shit. The hair gel running down FELLAINIS leg, he stil thinks he’s really good, what’s all that about?

Your thread is almost as retarded as you are. Gooday sir.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Prem has always had top teams then the bottom half is made up of ‘meh’ teams. The season before you speak of had TCM fold after 1 game, CKRAS with m0re, eQ getting destroyed, and a team of finns who had a waning interest in the game. All teams who would be nowhere near the top 4 nowadays (imo)

Man, even the old Dignitas were well off the pace and finished 4th, 10 points behind 3rd placed Epsilon.

I actually think the skill is higher these days, back in the “golden days” the game wasn’t as deep as it is now, and hell the game isn’t exactly deep now. There wasn’t even such a thing as “roaming soldier”. You have the stars of the “golden days” struggling to keep up with the DM of the stars these days. Certainly the DM and teamwork is a lot higher.

I remember back in the day the old Dignitas (the team that used to dominate) used to just bait Agron in to die then clean up, could you imagine that working now? I don’t think it would at all.

I think people just like to hold the older teams in a much higher regard, which is fair enough i guess.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

14:19 – k-es.r?an: its a joke to call it a “prem” div if iam playing in div1
14:19 – k-es.r?an: i always thought prem should consist of teams with the best players…

Skully

Quoted from IPZIE

prem is not neccesarily shit imo, its normal that there is a huge gap between the bottom of prem and the top but now comes the most important part. The most important thing is that people will have to stay together to actually have an impact after becoming real “teams” over a few seasons. I feel that people in general always just gave up way to easy after losing games in premiership. I would hope to see this change over time so we have a stable top low midprem where you can see teams evolve together and the increasing the overall quality of the game :) my 5 cents o/

Gonna quote this for truth. During the cast last night I dropped a little “truth bomb”: yes, theres a big gap between the prem and div1, the problem is that you get to the prem, get rolled hard by the top guys early in the season, then give up. Name me 3 teams in the last 4 seasons that have gone up to the Prem, been relegated to Div1, then made their way back to the prem. Caus I can only think of 1. It feels like people get to prem and then thats it, they’ve achieved what they wanted to do and thats it

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Skully

[…]
Gonna quote this for truth. During the cast last night I dropped a little “truth bomb”: yes, theres a big gap between the prem and div1,

Is there though? Do you honestly think there’s a big difference between Spins new team, LMS, vinland to Reverto, Decerto, trick17 etc? Maybe a difference but I wouldn’t say it’s a huge gulf compared to CC/Epsi and mid/bottom of prem. That’s where the big difference is, it always has been.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from smziii

prem went downhill after r7an massacred all of the prem teams which made most of them fold

Skully

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Is there though? Do you honestly think there’s a big difference between Spins new team, LMS, vinland to Reverto, Decerto, trick17 etc? Maybe a difference but I wouldn’t say it’s a huge gulf compared to CC/Epsi and mid/bottom of prem. That’s where the big difference is, it always has been.

when you have a league wheres a void between the top 3/4 teams and the bottom 3/4 teams, then I say yes, epsi we know will come top of the division, then crack clan and broder will fight for #2 and #3, #4 could be vinland or BFF/whatever they’re called now. So the bottom 4 teams will be scraping out between them, and one team will be the looser and not pick up a map (not saying this will happen, but its a common thing)

YES its good that the bottom teams will be fighting for those points against each other
YES its good that the top guys will fight for those playoff spots

but NO, I dont like how we know the top guys will roll the bottom guys

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Skully

when you have a league wheres a void between the top 3/4 teams and the bottom 3/4 teams, then I say yes, epsi we know will come top of the division, then crack clan and broder will fight for #2 and #3, #4 could be vinland or BFF/whatever they’re called now. So the bottom 4 teams will be scraping out between them, and one team will be the looser and not pick up a map (not saying this will happen, but its a common thing)

YES its good that the bottom teams will be fighting for those points against each other
YES its good that the top guys will fight for those playoff spots

but NO, I dont like how we know the top guys will roll the bottom guys

I completely agree, there DOES need to be more casts of div2 games. There are plenty of talented players there and budding teams ready to fight it with the big boys that simply do not get the exposure and coverage that they deserve.

IPZIE

SUAVE

thats not the point…

Skully

Quoted from Vali

[…]

I completely agree, there DOES need to be more casts of div2 games. There are plenty of talented players there and budding teams ready to fight it with the big boys that simply do not get the exposure and coverage that they deserve.

Quoted from IPZIE

thats not the point…

Thanks Ipz, (I feel dirty saying that)

Vali

-9w-

Oh sorry, I thought we were quoting something and then replying with something completely unrelated. My bad.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Vali

Oh sorry, I thought we were quoting something and then replying with something completely unrelated. My bad.

:DD

demsii

EPA

Quoted from alba

I dont think prem is getting worse, i think its more that the top prem are getting better.

You got out of div6, I’m pretty sure 6v6 is getting worse..

Or maybe it’s just your gamer glasses that made you so much better :))

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You got out of div6, I’m pretty sure 6v6 is getting worse..

Or maybe it’s just your gamer glasses that made you so much better :))

:’)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »