Forum

WHY IS PREM SO SHIT?

Created 8th May 2013 @ 06:44

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

r7anfan

;?

WTF IS SOLAR DOING THERE, aren’t they about div 5 on a good day or something? And DARN, I thought we already discussed how fucking awful he is and now he is there with some random shitter finns! NICE!

Maybe the solution is to make prem only have 3 teams or something, cos everybody is fucking shit. The semen in pouring down Darn’s leg, he still thinks he’s really good, what’s that all about?

Heck

really?

Felix Steiner

Quoted from r7anfan

WTF IS SOLAR DOING THERE, aren’t they about div 5 on a good day or something? And DARN, I thought we already discussed how fucking awful he is and now he is there with some random shitter finns! NICE!

Maybe the solution is to make prem only have 3 teams or something, cos everybody is fucking shit. The semen in pouring down Darn’s leg, he still thinks he’s really good, what’s that all about?

Whole etf2l is shit.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

sigh

Skyride

DUCS

Loool only nerds tryhard, epsi don’t giive a fuck and they are the best team ever so why should we?

-Every prem player ever in the last 2 years

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

-Every prem player ever in the last 2 years

Except cc

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

i don’t think that the prem is shit.
there are just like 3 teams, who are a lot better than the other teams, but there is no need to make a own division for them

its the same like everywhere else… everywhere are “favorites” in the leagues… for example, barcelona and real madrid are a lot better than all the others in the “first league”.
and they still dont have their own league as well.

also SOLAR won div1 last season really cleary and etf2l will have a reason, that darns team got the prem spot as well.

so just stop hating…

Last edited by .kr4tos,

Godof

Quoted from .kr4tos

there are just like 3 teams, who are a lot better than the other teams, but there is no need to make a own division for them

its the same like everywhere else… everywhere are “favorites” in the leagues… for example, barcelona and real madrid are a lot better than all the others in the “first league”.

also SOLAR won div1 last season really cleary and etf2l will have a reason, that darns team got the prem spot as well.

so just stop hating…

dis

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from .kr4tos

so just stop hating…

indeed

Spike Himself

TC

why are people even replying?

beach

[DA]
[DA]

+1 to kr4tos

And the people making these arguments are always the ones who don’t play in a team / haven’t played in a team for ages so why do they care anyway?

Last edited by beach,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Bait thread lads.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from beach

+1 to kr4tos

And the people making these arguments are always the ones who don’t play in a team / haven’t played in a team for ages so why do they care anyway?

but r7anfan is a prem demo

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

but r7anfan is a prem demo

This isn’t even Poop
God damnit Spike

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from konr