Forum

WORST INTERNET COMPETITION

Created 26th April 2013 @ 20:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

NsX.

Aht

I live in the north of scotland, in a village and I believe that I have the worst internet on etf2l. No downloads were taking place , the only thing open was chrome and steam. I was the only one on the internet. lemme see how bad internet you guys have to challenge me :D

ping test http://www.pingtest.net/result/80420009.png
speed test http://www.speedtest.net/result/2671702100.png

Last edited by NsX.,

Kemor

I thought you were gone :(

Dennia

FAINT

go away hacker noob

NsX.

Aht

pls pls i dont no huw to hack my internet pls help

profix

FLANK

Quoted from Dennia

go away hacker noob

unu

I had 500 ping in my first UGC official this season. I win.

hawku

AYO

My uni blocks almost all useful ports, I can only join tryhard bridge DM.

so actually not much of an issue.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

My uni internet blocks: the League of Legends server, TF2 server ports outside the range 27015-27045, all mumble servers with the exception of a random port 6991, watching live streams and connecting to quakenet. Oh and it blocks pretty much every port on all multiplayer games too.

Do I win?

Carlos Kaiser

It’s funny how you can still shitpost in the forums while being banned in the league.

cassy

Laconic.

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

It’s funny how you can still shitpost in the forums while being banned in the league.

i know right?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Ban should apply to forums. They can contact admins on irc if necessary.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Permzilla

My uni internet blocks: the League of Legends server, TF2 server ports outside the range 27015-27045, all mumble servers with the exception of a random port 6991, watching live streams and connecting to quakenet. Oh and it blocks pretty much every port on all multiplayer games too.

Do I win?

snap

edit: 6687 works on mumble too ;) and i can get on quakenet, but other than that, snap :(

Last edited by beach,

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Permzilla

Do I win?

Mines exactly the same except my uni unblocks world of warcraft because you know, they’d have gone fucking insane.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Sounds and looks like your line needs resyncing, also worst internet is in spain good speeds but poor quality.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Quoted from fraac

Ban should apply to forums. They can contact admins on irc if necessary.

Who really cares? its not life threatening so just get over it.

Last edited by Nocturnals,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »