Forum

Survey - What can we add to tf2 -

Created 20th April 2013 @ 05:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Drem

fgt

max fov 120 , enable the name command , implement tournament mode time into the hud (so you dont have to hit tab every min).

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from vani

Rollback version of TF2 with 200 more fps and dont update it ever, like a separate TF2, similar to the current TF2 Beta they test things on. A lightweight version of TF2 that wont break huds/demos due to not updating it. Here fov120, picmip, nohats mod and all that stuff could be unlocked aswell.
Constant 100 pipe damage & pistol spread rework.
The spawns on granary gfsdghz<a
Some kind of integrated match making/lobby system, with different skill tiers but good luck ever seeing Valve implementing that…
Then theres always explosions not going trough the smallest wall/stairs, let them go trough the world? This means you can get hit behind thin walls etc but stairs and small edges wont mess up the splash… Prioritizing whats more important I guess.
Ingame/external HUD editor much like visualhud, both the competitive and casual community would be happy to see this http://visualhud.pk69.com/
Could probably add some stuff to make movie makers lives a ton easier…

valve pls

ash

(Legend)
:D

mp_tournament 1 = all unlockable weapons unlocked.

Sketch

MM

Static damage for pipes and update old maps to include rocket clips over rail tracks and similar objects ( stairs)

A static pistol spread. Like you would see in cs

Change explosions from squares to spheres ( if that hasn’t already Ben done)

Last edited by Sketch,

evokje

WiK?

6v6 9v9 and 1v1 ladders

Anything that would shoot valve in the foot is not something that should be on the list. Read unlockable weapons, hat disables etc. It’s infeasible that valve would want to eat into their own profits for us.

For anything that would require a significant amount of work think about how valve will make money from such a small change and who it will affect. See physics changes, ladders, matchmaking, ELO etc.

Things like steam community HUD support are feasible btw

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

More hats, we don’t have enough.

MightyMe

UbeR |

bhop

Sheepsi

SOAS

add a scripting method:
‘on death’, and ‘on respawn’..
so we could exec shit automaticlly when we respawn

Godof

Quoted from luzik

[…]
valve pls

/thread

Qarty

Cage

Quoted from Drem

max fov 120

I’d love to have it in game…

KillAri

Quoted from fraac

Salamancer reckons the current guy is Eric Smith, although the TF2 Team responded to my petition with “GET TO WORK SMITH!” – suggesting it’s a pretty flat structure and he was just some guy who took an interest at one point. If you can find someone at Valve who cares…

It’s a good thing, we basicaly do the same. But i will use etf2l name and if possible, others league name. I will contact this night headadmin.
And i ‘ll add competitiv client with matchmaking in, maybe constant dmg pipe / rework on the spread pistol.

About bhop, you can talk more about, but i don’t think it will be add to official match.

Snyyppis

RLM

Before you send anything out KillAri, please let someone spellcheck for you.

For realsies.

Bury.

internecine

It’s my guess you’ll be waiting a long time for ‘_ Fix spash of explosion weapon’, easier said than done

KillAri

Someone else than me will write the mail, don’t worry.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »