Forum

No more fov plugins

Created 18th April 2013 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Quoted from doks

of FFS i`m on a 4:3 monitor… my game window does NOT cover my desktop. if i do quick movements to either side AND click to [shoot/pop] i will click my desktop ending up “alt tabbed” and not moving in-game for whatever time it takes me to click back in the game.

this doesnt happen too often, but DOES. at least 3 times per map playing a class like soldier and now and then with medic.

and using super high sensitivity isnt really an option for most people.

Lower dpi

Oxy

TC.Express

All these people who used an exploit now struggling because they can’t adapt back :D

Making my day.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Oxy

All these people who used an exploit now struggling because they can’t adapt back :D

Making my day.

^this

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

[…]
^this

^this

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

i dont know how they do it, but those premium servers still have server-side FoV changers up to 130….maybe it´s possible to get this on the warservers (tbh i cant understand how you should play with such a FoV….i mean, its all stretched and completely deformed :D)

Setsul

Quoted from doks

of FFS i`m on a 4:3 monitor… my game window does NOT cover my desktop. if i do quick movements to either side AND click to [shoot/pop] i will click my desktop ending up “alt tabbed” and not moving in-game for whatever time it takes me to click back in the game.

this doesnt happen too often, but DOES. at least 3 times per map playing a class like soldier and now and then with medic.

and using super high sensitivity isnt really an option for most people.

m_rawinput 1?

lacrimosa

You are in insecure mode. you must restart before you can connect to secure servers.

Jers1

tR67

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
m_rawinput 1?

I don’t think m_rawinput 1 helps. Or at least it didn’t help me when my cursor was ending up in my other monitor. However, you might want to try Cursor Lock: http://www.snakebytestudios.com/projects/apps/cursor-lock/

unu

Quoted from Oxy

Making my day.

I agree, it’s quite hilarious.

0wner

posoni

ROFL, turds cryin
Quoted from Oxy

Making my day.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from WLAN-Kabel

i dont know how they do it, but those premium servers still have server-side FoV changers up to 130….maybe it´s possible to get this on the warservers (tbh i cant understand how you should play with such a FoV….i mean, its all stretched and completely deformed :D)

TFTrue does that.

http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/

tftrue_maxfov
This CVar sets the maximum fov the players will be able to set with the “!fov” chat command. Default is 90.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from WLAN-Kabel

tftrue allows you to set a max fov server side i.e 130, you then can use a higher fov by typing in !fov 130

onv

i’m amazed at the ammount of nerd tears rivers in this thread.
Please keep going.

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

Quoted from lexs

[…]
tftrue allows you to set a max fov server side i.e 130, you then can use a higher fov by typing in !fov 130

why are people QQing so much then?

almightybob

.ps

I never used OpenPlugin, because I always thought this would happen sooner or later. 90 FOV isn’t that bad really, you’ll get used to it again pretty quickly. Just look around more to make up for the vision you lose :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »