Forum

india + tf2

Created 10th April 2013 @ 21:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

N/A

RaWr ::

so im moving to india and figured im not going to know many people there either, found out i have internet but cant take my PC with me so i sold it and bought a laptop – will it work?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Definitely…Good luck!

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from N/A

so im moving to india and figured im not going to know many people there either, found out i have internet but cant take my PC with me so i sold it and bought a laptop – will it work?

I would aware of moving to India. I heard a lot of women tourists got raped and then killed there.

Trane

Quoted from N/A

Will a laptop work in India?

Gee, I dunno.

Not sure if troll or stupid, maybe both.

AnimaL

if you do, go with a girl friend, you can sell them np there and make tons of money… plus points if they are pretty

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]
I would aware of moving to India. I heard a lot of women tourists got raped and then killed there.

Oh Mirelin, you’re such a silly boy.

san alex

they have good tf2 players, so I think your lap top will work in India. ask pancake he should know.

Crafz

Quoted from N/A

found out i have internet

Are you sure you will have water, electricity and that other stuff too?

Drem

fgt

ask cyzer

Selek

Dr. med.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_electricity_by_country

India has 220 V as their main voltage. Depending on which country you are from you may need an adapter for your plug, but that’s a question of a few euros.

dodgydogman

Panda

Prepare for food poisoning.

Crafz

Quoted from dodgydogman

Prepare for food poisoning.

He will have to do a lot of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ after that.

konr

Ask Laerin

Griffin

Quoted from N/A

lol, good luck *-*

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

O.o

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »