Forum

Etf2l Ban stats

Created 9th April 2013 @ 15:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Glitch

Quoted from Tafka

Amount of isreali players isn’t that high and lot of bans,must be cheater nation.

Uncool man , uncool .

vøid

this only shows how bad we are at hacking, we are more likely to get pwned by 1337 AC team :(

because from what i saw , the most active users/sections in hacksite are germans and russian.
also reffering to : http://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/38/page/1/game/Battlefield+3

example of bf3 GGC banlist, there is also some call of duty banlist

AnimaL

rofl, qq cuz admins ban ppl… what a community…jesus

Tafka

feels like I posted muhamed picture somewhere
riots on the streets and bombs flying to Estonia

Vali

-9w-

You could make this interesting by adding in some div stats into the mix: highest/average div of cheaters by nation. People only really care about the more high profile cases than random div5/6 cheaters.

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Tafka

Amount of isreali players isn’t that high and lot of bans,must be cheater nation.

lol israeli hate wave

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from vøid

because from what i saw , the most active users/sections in hacksite are germans and russian.

kool, now tell me how many french people bought the hack? gonna bet on at least 40% of all buyers.

Setlet

People talk shit about Russian even in this thread, but when someone talks about Israel, it’s racism?

Double standards :D

Last edited by Setlet,

Godof

Quoted from Setlet

People talk shit about Russian even in this thread, but when someone talks about Israel, it’s racism?

we’re the muslims of etf2l

Dazrovia

Quoted from Tafka

350 billion of deaths in camp during WW2, which contain 800 billion of jewish people to see comments like this ? you’re such a disgusting person

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Setlet

No one cares about racism when they have a bathtub full of vodka to come home to.

❤ snQx :k

#FreeFrance

Henghast

open
bobs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7e/Jidf_logo.png/200px-Jidf_logo.png

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Dazrovia

[…]

350 billion of deaths in camp during WW2, which contain 800 billion of jewish people to see comments like this ? you’re such a disgusting person

Quoted from Henghast

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7e/Jidf_logo.png/200px-Jidf_logo.png

Chill your butt Dazrovia its etf2l, it doesnt actually matter

that Israel is a dirty cheater place.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Trane

Quoted from Dazrovia

[…]

:D

I think you may need to check your numbers bro.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »