Forum

How do into twitch

Created 1st April 2013 @ 23:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Leif

Quoted from Maffi

feel good = play good

I am always calm and I feel good but I still suck. Please maffi tell me how to get good :(

Also fuck mge because people are faggot and play in the most retarded ways to drive you crazy.

cassy

Laconic.

Exactly what i mean. Being able to 360 super easy isnt too important its just what feels right to you

PliTy

Quoted from cassy

It’s all personal preferance, i know people who play with 50 cm/360 lol

Whats that meant to mean? 50cm is like average?
I know sollys who use like near 60?

PliTy

Quoted from cassy

Exactly what i mean. Being able to 360 super easy isnt too important its just what feels right to you

All you need to do is get used to a sensitivity. Its not going to do much help if you cant do a 360 within a second is it. Easily doing a 360 when in-game is an important aspect. Ask any sensible person out there. If a scout is on your medic, and it takes you like 2 swipes for a 360, then you’re going to adapt your movement quit a lot. Check the average scout sensitivities and choose one.
Note for you cassy: Not being able to hit me in dm while im not even tabbed in is not very promising, leaving just after i dominated you isn’t either! :)

alba

duplo

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
All you need to do is get used to a sensitivity. Its not going to do much help if you cant do a 360 within a second is it. Easily doing a 360 when in-game is an important aspect. Ask any sensible person out there. If a scout is on your medic, and it takes you like 2 swipes for a 360, then you’re going to adapt your movement quit a lot. Check the average scout sensitivities and choose one.
Note for you cassy: Not being able to hit me in dm while im not even tabbed in is not very promising, leaving just after i dominated you isn’t either! :)

the only times i do a 360 is when im bored, its not important at all, as long as you can do 180 its fine

PliTy

Quoted from alba

[…]

the only times i do a 360 is when im bored, its not important at all, as long as you can do 180 its fine

The point im trying to make is that you need a sensitivity where your mouse pad is big enough for good movement

Blue.Eagle

Quoted from PliTy

[…]
If a scout is on your medic, and it takes you like 2 swipes for a 360, then you’re going to adapt your movement quit a lot.

I take 3 swipes for a 360, and I get by fine :<

OP: It seems like a psychological thing to me, even if you say you’re calm and fine, you’re post implies that you’re thinking hard about the misses and it is affecting you even if it is subconsconsciously. I’m like this, unfortunately :(

When I’m feeling bad I just get on DM until it comes back, the lack of an actual objective other than outright shooting stuff in the face seems to chill it a bit more. Plus, it’s cathartic :D

If you’re going to change sens, do it a small amount, and leave it for an extended period. When I started comp I had a crazy high sens compared to most people, took me ages to bring it down to a level where I felt comfortable and felt it improved my play

Last edited by Blue.Eagle,

PliTy

Quoted from Blue.Eagle

[…]

I take 3 swipes for a 360, and I get by fine :<

If its good for you, keep it! :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

itt bad scouts give advice on how to aim (looking at you sam)

my advice: dont practise your aim, improve your positioning

Last edited by Rake,

PliTy

Quoted from Rake

itt bad scouts give advice on how to aim (looking at you sam)

my advice: dont practise your aim, improve your positioning

For me aim is more important. Positioning comes naturally. All you have to do is look around, see where your team is, what they’re doing. Listen to the calls and adapt.

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from Leif

[…]
I am always calm and I feel good but I still suck. Please maffi tell me how to get good :(

Also fuck mge because people are faggot and play in the most retarded ways to drive you crazy.

eat an extra pizza mario and its all good <3

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from rouHe

Orange_x3 + few beers

Saw you on an orange pub, got rekt.

:(

NsX.

Aht

Switch:
because you suck and cant find a team and because you belong on pub.
Trolling over.

Last edited by NsX.,

Trane

You don’t get to tell anyone they suck.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

you have 1 year time to practice your aim gl hf

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »