Forum

International Gaming League?

Created 24th March 2013 @ 18:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Hey, look at this: http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6421-international-gaming-league

A lot of the NA scene are signing up and supporting, maybe we can help make this big for TF2?

Drem

fgt

seems legit. I hope ppl would actually signup.

edit: signed up aswell.

Last edited by Drem,

basshead

mid

I signed up, let’s hope something good comes of this site.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

signed up

Kaneco

I signed up yesterday when I saw the thread on tftv foruns, looks good, hopefully it will work out well for everyone

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from smziii

signed up

Laidback

funk
HFoF

gogogo

Prizes?

aura

Quoted from Chaplain

Prizes?

who plays games for prizes?

Skyride

DUCS

I’ve got their tournament director on skype, going to have a chat with him and see whats up. He seems pretty interested in TF2.

Last edited by Skyride,

Quoted from aura

[…]
who plays games for prizes?

Who joins a new league for prizes? You can guess that one

lamefx

two of the admins responded here: http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/6421-international-gaming-league#post-90771

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Done. Looks interesting.

Quoted from Skyride

I’ve got their tournament director on skype, going to have a chat with him and see whats up. He seems pretty interested in TF2.

Please get back on this.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from nahka

[…]
Please get back on this.

I had a good chat with him. He was really appreciative of being reached out to and had some ideas on TF2. He got himself a few other of the staff to sign up on TFTV to reply there. Just gave him a rundown of what’s up with the scene, leagues, communities, coverage orgs, reddit, etc. They’re wanting to do a showmatch to launch the service at some point in the near-ish future.

It’s going to be NA-only at first, but they’re totally open to expanding to EU if the demand is there.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »