Forum

TF.TV i49 Fundraiser

Created 18th March 2013 @ 08:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from Xearo

Tempted to donate just to see Epsi get schooled again, bet they’re getting bored of not being challenged.

Maybe now with a challenge on the horizon they will put some effort in before i49

easyGame

Nice muricans only send 1 team so that at least 1 EU team can reach finals. :D

atmo

have set up the domain i49.tf to forward to the main TFTV thread. Will change it to their fundraiser or some other kind of landing hub once that’s present.

thanks zoob :)

Last edited by atmo,

alfa

Quoted from Trane

I just donated a healthy amount to comic relief for worthwhile causes.

Fuck America. Go live the American dream and get your own money yankee doodle cowboy fraternity gun crime douchebags.

sounds like a Sons of Anarchy line

Elliott

Quoted from Mast

[…]

Maybe now with a challenge on the horizon they will put some effort in before i49

Problem is epsi have no competition where the games are competitive.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Maybe they can play 6v7 or something daft. Just to increase the difficulty level?

taro

Quoted from easyGame

Nice muricans only send 1 team so that at least 1 EU team can reach finals. :D

inb4 NA vs AU final

Trane

Inb4 eu vs eu final and massive waste of ‘donations’.

Koala

Like bp would have much competition either. Both won whole season without loosing a map. Stop making all these silly excuses.

Last edited by Koala,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from Trane

Inb4 eu vs eu final and massive waste of ‘donations’.

What is your actual problem?

You don’t want to donate, fine, but don’t continue spreading your bs here, theres plenty of people that want to actually donate.

IPZIE

SUAVE

yeah and others see it as a waste of money trell, everyone is allowed to spread their own opinions about some topic in this forums, arent they? relax

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from IPZIE

yeah and others see it as a waste of money trell, everyone is allowed to spread their own opinions about some topic in this forums, arent they? relax

No issue with posting opinions at all, but when you’re just posting several replies poo pooing a perfectly fine idea, it’s pretty ridiculous.

IPZIE

SUAVE

maybe he thinks its poo and not a fine idea :|

atmo

Quoted from IPZIE

maybe he thinks its poo and not a fine idea :|

you scared ipz??

IPZIE

SUAVE

=(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxQCTkmljg

Last edited by IPZIE,