Forum

TF.TV i49 Fundraiser

Created 18th March 2013 @ 08:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

aura

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Is this the right time for one of these do you think?

BIG PLAYS!

Well, I think so.. Because I don’t want to see another round of “we did not have good pc’s, we did not practice enough, our rosters were worse than that of NA”, etc.”

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

I guess considering that the NA teams played extremely well during i46, we essentially got what we paid for.

It was the EU teams that let everyone down. This is their chance for redemption.

To arms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID6-lHwzwuU

AnimaL

Quoted from aura

Might donate 1000 € or more if Epsilon will manage to wipe (5:0, 5:0) yanks in the showmatch or if they would pcw consistently prior to the event. .

throwing money to americans to see them underperform?! russian logic right there…

Last edited by AnimaL,

aura

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]throwing money

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]money

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]money

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]money

u jelly?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I just hope Epsilon are actually professional this time around and train otherwise it’ll be pointless ;/. At least we’re assured of an eu yank final this time! Hopefully some Prem teams will make the effort this summer to attend also.

schocky

ist doof

maybe we should use pcs instead of notebooks this time

:D

alfa

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I just hope Epsilon are actually professional this time around and train otherwise it’ll be pointless ;/. At least we’re assured of an eu yank final this time! Hopefully some Prem teams will make the effort this summer to attend also.

Heard them big Aussies are coming up as well!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from alfa

[…]

Heard them big Aussies are coming up as well!

Yep if WM can secure at least some sponsorship from one of the major companys he’s speaking to this is completely possible. However the Oz scene isn’t very big so if it comes down to fundraising they may not be able to afford it :x.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]throwing money to americans to see them underperform?! russian logic right there…

He’s willing to put his own money – 1000 euros into the fundraiser, the amount which will probably help to speed up the process of fundraising itself. And it’s his full right as a sponsor to know that he did it for a reason.
And if yanks underperfrom on purpose, or epsilon don’t bother enough to even practise, well then I guess, it’s their choice… But I don’t think people won’t notice and you americans get any money from Aura afterwards.

Last edited by Clark,

toasty.

PHX

I think last year money could be raised because people were genuinely interested to see what would happen at a lan.

The americans are obviously so much stronger it’s just going to be a bit of a waste of time. They probably won’t even lose a round let alone a map or a game. Are people really going to invest loads of $£$£$ to see that again?

Trane

I just donated a healthy amount to comic relief for worthwhile causes.

Fuck America. Go live the American dream and get your own money yankee doodle cowboy fraternity gun crime douchebags.

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from aura

… or if they would pcw consistently prior to the event. (the latter applies to all teams)

This won’t be enough. Everyone needs to watch demos of that one American team which is supposed to come to i49 just like LG did after we beat them in the show match (when numlocked was playing). They were shocked that they lost so they studied at least our middles and how to counter them resulting in a 5-0 rape on gully and badlands.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

I believe in EU

Xearo

GTD

Tempted to donate just to see Epsi get schooled again, bet they’re getting bored of not being challenged.

Koala

Quoted from Xearo

Tempted to donate just to see Epsi get schooled again, bet they’re getting bored of not being challenged.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »