Forum

TF.TV Div2 playoff cast: Vier//red v 5Brits1Serb casted by Ippz and Admirable!

Created 14th March 2013 @ 04:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

lamefx

Two Division 2 Teams play for a chance to be in Div1 next season. Their last affair ended with each team winning a map.

Crackclan’s own Admirable and Ippz will be casting with Huhy on camera on http://www.twitch.tv/TeamfortressTv at 21:15 CET tonight!

Match page: http://teamfortress.tv/schedule/event/160-etf2l-playoffs-vier-red-vs-5-brits-1-serb

Will be fun, see you there!

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Do it for Britain r?an! The Somme, The Battle of Britain, St Nazaire, D-Day, El Alamein! We’ve got the knack of beating the Krauts; if you stick it to them they won’t stand. History is on your side; you brave men of Britain (and Serbia). Do it for Churchill, Do it for Liz, and do it for your Mum and Dad!

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

rian focus 24/7

Cuttlefish

6v6

r7an2013

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

I remember one pcw when r7an ran into snake kitchen. All i could hear was people screaming like they are getting tortured, screams of agony and pain and despair.A few seconds after r7an went out of kitchen with the creepiest smile on his face.
The whole decerto team was wondering what was going on there so we took a look.
The whole snakewater kitchen was splattered with blood and ripped of body parts of former crackclan scouts.This was prolly the most terrifying thing i have ever seen and since that time i cant walk into snakewater kitchen anymore.

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from smziii

I remember one pcw when r7an ran into snake kitchen. All i could hear was people screaming like they are getting tortured, screams of agony and pain and despair.A few seconds after r7an went out of kitchen with the creepiest smile on his face.
The whole decerto team was wondering what was going on there so we took a look.
The whole snakewater kitchen was splattered with blood and ripped of body parts of former crackclan scouts.This was prolly the most terrifying thing i have ever seen and since that time i cant walk into snakewater kitchen anymore.

liek dis if u cry everytiem

Ghent

Team

?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Coleman

We’ve got the knack of beating the Krauts

football cough cough

maukkaaa

why is there a playoff when vier already won the first week game and have one victory more?

IPZIE

SUAVE

p for extra penis

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Quoted from maukkaaa

why is there a playoff when vier already won the first week game and have one victory more?

THIS.
:D

rtan

-9w-

inb4 we lose

caeli

#T4F

vier red: Focus Ghent and you win 5-0 5-0 easy.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

stv: connect ntraum.de:27086

cube

bfaliirgendwas hat den gamesense

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »