Forum

VanillaTV casts Div1 omg!11!!

Created 10th March 2013 @ 03:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from aura

to be honest guys, everyone appreciates the effort that is finally being put by vtv but it’s too late and tftv is the real deal nowadays. Good luck.

lol… vtv casted more games before tftv was even skyrides baby… and we just keep on covering games… nothing pretty much has changed in vanilla since tftv start, you seem to be misinformed

as for vtv stopping bcs tftv – you got to be kidding? if you would rather prefer 5 casts per season then thats ur problem bro… i doubt anyone agrees with you

Last edited by AnimaL,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

yolo

Last edited by smziii,

Skyride

DUCS

Unless your definition of affiliation is so broad as to encompass people who dare to prefer tf.tv over VTV, I don’t believe “affiliation” and “staff” are mutually exclusive properties.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]lol… vtv casted more games before tftv was even skyrides baby

0.o

Last edited by Skyride,

Trell

|UKCS|

Cool, thanks for turning what was a simple notification post into an argument. Can’t we all just get along?

aura

Everyone spot the connection between Aura to tf.tv u have 3 connector links

1get
2mad
3bro

ez

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

So back on topic.

We’ll have live damage and kills again, and we’ll be experimenting with the wallhack/outline plugin you’ve probably seen on tf.tv. Let us know what you think and if it’s worth keeping around :)

Last edited by Arie,

djc

d2f~

god dang all of this hostility. hopefully the cast tonight is good

Bluee

Quoted from Arie

we’ll be experimenting with the wallhack/outline plugin you’ve probably seen on tf.tv

Hope you guys like it!

My only condition is that certain people stop keeping this TF.TV vs VTV thing going. When certain admins join in with it, I lose a lot of respect in certain casting orgs.

Cheers

Blue

But yes, looking forward to the cast, have a good one!

Last edited by Bluee,

Trell

|UKCS|

Quoted from djc

god dang all of this hostility. hopefully the cast tonight is good

Wheres the like button?

byte

Quoted from Arie

So back on topic.

We’ll have live damage and kills again, and we’ll be experimenting with the wallhack/outline plugin you’ve probably seen on tf.tv. Let us know what you think and if it’s worth keeping around :)

Yeah just adding ontop to what Arie said, as we’re undecided with it because we’ve had for and against arguements about it, especially it being on just about all the time. So we’d appreciate your feedback with this too.

Also thanks Bluee for making it ! Just out of curiousity, did valve approve it? i.e. is it on their whitelist? or?

Cheers

Byte

Bluee

Quoted from byte

Also thanks Bluee for making it ! Just out of curiousity, did valve approve it? i.e. is it on their whitelist? or?

No, it requires you to use -insecure launch option. For watching STV this is fine though, since STV runs in insecure mode too.
When it’s publicly released I’ll approach Valve about signing it, but no point right now since it works fine and will be getting updated sometime soon.

Berath

SFG
KC&LtL

I’m not too sure if I like the plugin or not. I don’t feel that it is necessary (probably because I’m used to playing without it) and it can be a bit distracting.

However I can see how it might make it easier for casters, and maybe newer viewers to TF2 might find it useful and help them understand what is happening. It’s not a dealbreaker either way for me though at the moment I may be slightly more inclined to watch a cast with it off.

(it’s pretty clever though)

AnimaL

The casters wont be using it, it’s only for stream so people can better understand how teams position themselves…

and we are live http://twitch.tv/vanillatv/new

Last edited by AnimaL,

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

I like the idea of the casters having it so they can see potential plays, but the streamer doesn’t so as viewers we don’t see :)

Skully

Quoted from Jörge

I like the idea of the casters having it so they can see potential plays, but the streamer doesn’t so as viewers we don’t see :)

then it spoils the drama. I’d hate to listen to one of my caster buddies not be surprised when someone comes around the corner and drops a medic

The element of surprise for a caster is key

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »