Forum

UGC Platinum Blog

Created 6th March 2013 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Enders Flame

Hi guys,

Thought I would create a separate forum post to TJB’s one so I am not stepping on his toes!

I saw TJB’s excellent blog on the Silver division and thought some sort of replica might be great for Platinum, and here I have put one together.

The first blog is my opinion on the season so far for 8 of the top sides in Plat, their results and a bit about them as a team. Plus links to vids and other commentary.

Going forward looking to have posts about results and predictions as well as other content. I hope others in the community can contribute what they think will be fun. And I believe there is people willing to help out already, so that is great.

Link – http://euugcplatinumhlisland.blogspot.co.uk/

Enders Flame

PS. I have added new blogs since the first one about the Season so far (up to the end of Steel week)

Xabi

Great job :)

Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed reading it.

We need more POV btw !!!

Last edited by Xabi,

Tuto

8-)

I really enjoyed reading this, keep it up :)

I cry evrytim cause you only mentioned Soul in Raw :(

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Tuto

I really enjoyed reading this, keep it up :)

I cry evrytim cause you only mentioned Soul in Raw :(

You deserve nothing!
jkjk you’re the best 8)

Last edited by Fresh'z,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Fresh'z

[…]

You deserve nothing!
jkjk you’re the best 8)

Last edited by Fresh’z, 19 hours ago

I know what you really meant :(

Enders Flame

Right, better late than never! Week 8 predictions are up courtesy of Quell and myself. As perhaps not previously stated all content (I certainly speak for myself here, perhaps not quell) is just my opinion and not from some god-like all knowing entity watching over tf2!

Hope people enjoy!

http://euugcplatinumhlisland.blogspot.co.uk/

HelGrim

le
r/ip

Good stuff, keep it up !

My name is HelGrim btw :)

Jude

notdoggo

neat

Nice, glad i stumbled upon to this.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Good writeup! very nice to read. :)

Enders Flame

Thanks guys.

Hope to have predictions up for next weeks match on process as well as some other stuff you never know! Guess it’s interesting for ETF2L as there’s a lot of teams involved in plat in Div1/2 who are quite newish (but certainly strong).

niak

BMS

nice blog ! :)

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I don’t know if you’re watching the STV demo’s, but if you are, would it be an idea to have an player of the week? one that surprised you or went incredibly big during a match.

Enders Flame

Hey. I’m not watching the STV’s, or even have them! If I was to do a re-cap article i might use only as good an analysis of logs, perhaps povs on Youtube and my own general feel for the players based on scrims and matches. It’s a good idea though thanks. It would be better and player of the week sounds especially cool.

Perhaps a much quicker way would be to ask team captains, or someone senior-ish in a team who they though was the opposing teams player of the match, and briefly why. Thoughts on that? I don’t have all captains on my friends list, not sure of the exact figure I do have off the top of my head either…

Haven’t got round to that yet though. On a personal front it’s a very busy week for me, so the minimum and most likely will be POV links with explanation and predictions for next week (when official fixtures are out!).

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »