Forum

This is why you don't use the blutsauger...

Created 19th February 2013 @ 20:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42xcVd62M8s

crouton

LEGO

http://etf2l.org/forum/movie/topic-11278/

it actually does not contain a frag, if you watched it you would have seen

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from donttouchmyfrog

it actually does not contain a frag, if you watched it you would have seen

Can’t….stop….the…inner….arrrghhh…..DOUCHE!

YOU got fragged.

Last edited by Monkeh,

I guess you’re right… posted in the frag clip thread…

Monkeh

Is a good point and well made though tbf, nice music too.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

You are mistaking written words for their meaning behind them.

The ‘frag clip thread’ is not a thread where people post ‘frag’ videos. Here it is used to indicate that all short videos related to tf2 made in competitive setting should be posted.

The reason for this is to not clutter the subforum with thousands of threads.

So while you may say ‘it does not contain a frag’, it would still clutter the subforum and therefore should be posted in the thread dedicated to them.

Don’t take it too personally though, every now and then people make this mistake.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Would be really interesting to see the Medic’s POV here.

My response was kind of a joke, I guess not that fun but still a bit ironical. I understand, though I thought it deserved an own thread since I found it amusing in a game-mechanic perspective, but in the end you’re right of course

Quoted from emb

Would be really interesting to see the Medic’s POV here.

I actually tried to find him afterwards to get his pov demo, but didn’t find him. Might try again soon.

Koala

How does the weapon matter? He was on 1 hp, saw that sniper is still not being pressured and relied that he will miss his no-scope shot, didn’t even uber after the sniper could do the second no-scope shot, not too wise thing to do regardless of what set of weapons and hats you are using :)

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from Koala

How does the weapon matter? He was on 1 hp, saw that sniper is still not being pressured and relied that he will miss his no-scope shot, didn’t even uber after the sniper could do the second no-scope shot, not too wise thing to do regardless of what set of weapons and hats you are using :)

It mattered because he made additional 12dmg on the medic and medic still didn’t die.

Koala

The medic just got super lucky, or the guy can’t snipe for shit. Yeah with Blutsauger he’d die, but my point is that if you play correctly, then weapon doesn’t matter in this case at all, as he didn’t pop when he was on 1hp and saw that sniper still isn’t being pressured. Then we could also say that Boston Basher sucks as we can miss 5 hits in a row and die, so we should use the default Bat.

Rinta

Koala: And now imagine what would happen if he didn’t have ubercharge at all :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You missed the no scope.

Add A Reply Pages: 1