Forum

Team Fortress 2 Community getting more and more stupid ?

Created 15th March 2009 @ 22:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

nophin: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg leave russians alone!

Abra

I cant say for all community,but i am not getting more and more stupid ffs >:/

And rly! Leave russians alone!

Swarley

cool^m

bring down the ban hammer on this fool.

blw

element //

i’m loled

AnimaL

damn, topics get more and more stupid these days? or is it just the authors of em?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

People say that when they first started, all the people who knew how to play helped them out, which is true.
But perhaps that means that those people that were taught and now know what their doing arn’t helping out the even newer people? ;). Make an effort!

And theres nothing wrong with Ruskies! Just play on a mutual server im sure most clans would be willing to lend you a server if you ask nicely.
Or ask an admin in #etf2l give them enough notice im sure they can sort somthing.

Haunter

“Always flaming/crying/picking on members/racism”

“And now for some hate : Why is Russia in ETF2L ?”

enough said.

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

lol @ google ads “Find your Russian beauty today”.

If there’s a central server you can play on there’s no prob for Russians to be a part of the ETF2L imo. On the other hand its not cool for both teams to play 1 map on a laggy server.

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Ok kick the russians out but leave the vodka behind please :)

Arnold

DAKKA

it’s the fault of those crazy germans!

tbh i think we are one big happy family at high level play

don’t really care about you nubs tho lulz!

thaldarin

If I lol’d any harder I’d die =]

Iggy-

what i can say? :P
HA
lold.

Sebb

IsF

what about ban every country from online gaming cause thair pings are over 20 O.o
it´s really cool with a ping over 600 cause you shoot 5 meters before the enemy and you get a hit :D

we had jesterday a really cool match on a russian server http://s5.tinypic.com/w9b49c.jpg
(on our server both teams had a better ping than on thairs) i not really see a sense to ban russia (i had no laggs on it)

Edd

T2P

I don’t mean to sound superior but the cs and css scenes are so much worse than the tf2 scene. As some1, and i can remember who, said we are saints compared to them. It’s really expected that after a while the scene gets filled up with twats who cheat / bug games to its extent. For the russian argument you’ve also got to realise that as russia is so big even they will have lag problems between matches etc if they had a league. Whether russia should be considered part of Europe is really a matter of opinion. I personally don’t class them as european but then again countries such as israel and turkey are classed as european.

pischto

MTF!
MTF

Banhammer, please.

Only because I write my opinion on the community, I need a ban ?
I wanted to do this several times..

/ignore

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »