Forum

Someone make a DM server with...

Created 14th January 2013 @ 17:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

wnk1ee

server is back up and running , i have to apolgize for the 3/4 days downtime our german box hdd crashed on friday night / saturday morning, it’s now fixed and all servers are reinstalled and back up and running , so is the GERMAN public DM servers.

ip: 89.163.177.18:27190 TROLLINGBUNNIES.COM // GER #1 DEATHMATCH **BADLANDS ONLY**

10 public slots with 2 resevered slots for admins/prem players so servers is 8 slots

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from wnk1ee

2 resevered slots for prem players

I don’t even

Ch3Vy

FjK

Everybuddy join in now 91.186.3.154:27015
Wanted Gov and Tryhardbrigade are allways full anyways -.-

rarecandy

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]
I don’t even

I think it’s nice, since that’ll probably lead to more prem players playing on the server, which gives lower skilled player a chance to play against better deatmatchers and thus improve their own dm.

Setlet

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]
I don’t even

This system was basically in PingTimeout as well. And this server is pretty much a clone of it.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

This system was basically in PingTimeout as well. And this server is pretty much a clone of it.

I never really noticed – played on PT, but never actually saw that in writing. Fair enough, I guess! Not saying it’s a bad idea, was just surprised.

Setlet

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

I never really noticed – played on PT, but never actually saw that in writing. Fair enough, I guess! Not saying it’s a bad idea, was just surprised.

Not that many prem players played in Pingtimeout, because it was located in Finland. So no French, British prem players etc.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

Not that many prem players played in Pingtimeout, because it was located in Finland. So no French, British prem players etc.

There used to be quite a few broder players on there, from what I remember

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

How many of the previous broder lineups were british or french?

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Rake

How many of the previous broder lineups were british or french?

None – I’m not saying they were, I was just saying I saw them on there. :)

nwdlz

Sǒski

Quoted from jukebox

i miss pingtimeout

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from nwdlz

I miss pingtimeout

Last edited by Ch3Vy,

Setlet

If you’ve been in prem once (i’ve already added season 14 prem players) or you just think you are OP, /q me for a reserved slot in TB dm server and I’ll consider

hawku

AYO

Quoted from Setlet

If you’ve been in prem once (i’ve already added season 14 prem players) or you just think you are OP, /q me for a reserved slot in TB dm server and I’ll consider

Sometimes when I play solly I only use the shotgun

Setlet

Quoted from hawku

[…]

Sometimes when I play solly I only use the shotgun

Welcome aboard!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4