Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 12th January 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

LikeThis

Quoted from rockie

all the stuff should’ve started a week later imo

Have to agree, I’ve struggled to get a team together in time so soon after the Christmas/new year absence of 95% of the comp tf2 population.

rockie

Quoted from Regen

to be honest, there are just too mant capable teams in d2 that could play d1, as i said earlier, isn’t a 2nd d1 bracket an option, like before (d1a-d1b)

probably it’d fix the problem, but wouldn’t be balanced, unless you add another group to d2 (from 3 to 4) and d3, but then the level will decrease instead of increasing

Netsky

Quoted from rockie

[…]

probably it’d fix the problem, but wouldn’t be balanced, unless you add another group to d2 (from 3 to 4) and d3, but then the level will decrease instead of increasing

pretty much. The point of adding the prem div on top was to create a bottle neck so hopefully only the best teams are still found in div1, and while fighting ALL of the immediate competition you have a chance of getting prem. If we would add a second div1 you would get a promotion as winner of your div1 without having to play against the other div1 teams which if not balanced well could be all stronger than your team.
Bottleneck “helps” to keep things as they should to some extend.
Downside is of course not every team is getting in the division they (think they) belong.
Honestly I’m not capable of telling who is better.

Last edited by Netsky,

Swi

duplo

Its good that we got 5-6 screens agianst div 3 teams that we win like 5-0 6-2 and 4-2 and stuff are placed in div 3 and us in div 4. Just look at Ullyanovsk State Univercity we took them 5-0 in 10min we are div 4 they are div 3???? Why did we get placed in div 4????

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118331047

Last edited by Swi,

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from rockie

[…]

get to my level noob. =D

Mark

Phase

Quoted from crouton

Got relegated for silly reason to div2.
Went 13-1 in maps in div2

Get div2 again.

Poor babby.

fe

Quoted from Swi

56fps. Don’t make me cry.

Every team who complains about their placement in a LAWL NICE DIVS thread ends up failing, coming middle of their division and probably folding, so keep that in mind when you ask why you didn’t get placed in a division you’d fail in.

Oh and if you make this thread too interesting an admin will lock it; it might even be me :)

Sideshow: how the fuck does your team survive with two people called rock?

Last edited by Chaplain,

rockie

chaprain get on our level hoe! <3

wrock

vier

Quoted from Chaplain

Sideshow: how the fuck does your team survive with two people called rock?

I’m Wrock…with a W!!

Vlijm

UbeR |

Untrue, german leanguage uses a silent w

Also cu in div6

wrock

vier

Quoted from Vlijm

Also cu in div6

we speak english :D

Last edited by wrock,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from wrock

[…]

we speak english :D

English people would call it Wuh-rock I think, that must be the correct pronunciation.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Vlijm

Also cu in div6

Wait what?

I thought German W was similar to English V, and German V similar to English F.

Have my teachers forsaken me?

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Regen

to be honest, there are just too mant capable teams in d2 that could play d1, as i said earlier, isn’t a 2nd d1 bracket an option, like before (d1a-d1b)

This seems like a pretty good idea. There’s a bunch of teams that seem to a be above the rest of div2, probably not enough to make another div1 though.

But then again, Div1 seems pretty damn strong this season.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »