Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 12th January 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Discussion about the divs!

The situation of the Potentials is very interesting, if they lose both qualifiers they are going to div2.

(just wanted to make this thread!)

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Right on time!
Eagerly awaiting the qual drama to ensue, don’t disappoint me.

Godof

why aren’t arx imperators in prem playoffs? they did better than logs.tf in div 2.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Godof

why aren’t arx imperators in prem playoffs? they did better than logs.tf in div 2.

Things happen inbetween of season too.

Setlet

I suggest, that because div2 seems to be so “tight”, that for next season no one gets a “guaranteed spot” to div2, not even the winners of div3.

unu

Good luck logs.tf in the qualifyer!

fe

Quoted from Setlet

I suggest, that because div2 seems to be so “tight”, that for next season no one gets a “guaranteed spot” to div2, not even the winners of div3.

win div3 first :P

raappana

KoP!?

LAWL NICE DIVS

since 2009 (c)

Setlet

Quoted from fe

[…]
win div3 first :P

Still “too rusty” to play mge m8?

fe

m8?

where are EV.e

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Seems pretty weird putting two teams in both the playoffs, and I think lutuset deserved the prem playoff more than avenue.

Also I think our team would do well in that d1 playoff and should be allowed a try. After forming a week ago we have screens against 2 of the teams in the prem playoff, one against a team in prem and a some against the ones in d1 and in the d1 playoffs. After all that we just get plopped into d2, despite there being a fair and easy way of giving us a shot anyway.

Whatever, we’ll just end up being rolled and d3 next season, #yolo admins know best.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

FYI Lutuset did not want to be in the Premiership Playoff.

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Permzilla

FYI Lutuset did not want to be in the Premiership Playoff.

Yeah, their roster is quite new, just 2 players from the last seasons line so they didn’t want to be in the qualifier

Last edited by Cauthon,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I didn’t realise that… are they good enough for a safe spot in d1 then really? It’s got 4 players changed so it’s technically a new team and should have to justify its spot in d1.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »