Forum

Poop's True TF2 blog

Created 8th January 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from emb

Well this is news, I wasn’t aware we decided on having pre-season playoffs. I feel like deciding the remaining premiership slots with a coinflip just to be a rebel.

Seen the amount of newly formed teams just a few days or week before signups, wouldn’t a Div1a and Div1b work?
I’m not really experienced in this shit but it seems to me that there’s been quite a few of newly formed teams out of old d1/prem, that will most likely be placed in division 2 due to no screenshots or simply because d1 is filled with the remaining teams from last season?

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Regen

[…]

Seen the amount of newly formed teams just a few days or week before signups, wouldn’t a Div1a and Div1b work?
I’m not really experienced in this shit but it seems to me that there’s been quite a few of newly formed teams out of old d1/prem, that will most likely be placed in division 2 due to no screenshots or simply because d1 is filled with the remaining teams from last season?

Then we could just go back to Div 1, Div2a + Div2b, Div3etc…

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from Mark

[…]

Yes yes and yes!!! The level would increase in those Divisions like in old system, it was hard as fuck to won a division with so skilled teams!!! Just increase the number of teams in each division.

Last edited by caeli,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Yes yes and yes!!! The level would increase in those Divisions like in old system, it was hard as fuck to won a division with so skilled teams!!! Just increase the number of teams in each division.

Trolling? Why would increasing number of teams in a division improve the skill? Look at div 2.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from caeli

[…]

How does this make sense?

If you let more teams into the division they have to come from somewhere. And they sure as hell ain’t coming down from prem. More teams = lower average skill. Do you even maths?

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from crouton

[…]

How does this make sense?

If you let more teams into the division they have to come from somewhere. And they sure as hell ain’t coming down from prem. More teams = lower average skill. Do you even maths?

He quotes Markfsr

Which has 1 less Div 2 than there is currently, so you’d add 1 or 2 more teams to Div2A&B from Div2C, the bottom end of Div2 would then get put down to D3 etc etc.

So it could lead to an overal increase of “skill” in the divisions because you cut off the “only barely there” parts.

Do you even read?

Mark

Phase

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Well my point is it’s an arbitrary number. And the admins won’t increase the division size as it adds more weeks to the seasons – which is fair enough.

Defur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from herpderp

Which has 1 less Div 2 than there is currently, so you’d add 1 or 2 more teams to Div2A&B from Div2C, the bottom end of Div2 would then get put down to D3 etc etc.

So it could lead to an overal increase of “skill” in the divisions because you cut off the “only barely there” parts.

Do you even read?

Wut?

He’s saying there is a top div with one group, and a second div with two groups then a third div with an unstated number. Currently there’s a top div with one group, a second div with one group and a third div with three.

What Mark is saying is making two division 1 groups makes it the same as the old system and there is no longer a ‘prem’ div system.

wpminnows

[PG]

it should just be one massive division containing every team with a ranking system

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from wpminnows

it should just be one massive division containing every team with a ranking system

aka ladder?

irfx

EPA

Keep on doing this blog, it is definetely better than most of vanilla’s articles

Ghostface

spire

Poop is the Skyd1ddy of TF2.

That is all.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Truth Bomb

To arms my fellow ETF2L members! It’s time to bring this corrupt system down! We shall no longer suffer oppression from the so called admin team!

¡Viva la Revolución!

People still think using Tor makes you anonymous, really?

Setlet

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

People still think using Tor makes you anonymous, really?

He probably forgot to use 7 proxies

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 16 Next »