sirkkels
GG

Quoted from alfa

how does it make you feel that he still stomped you at i46

Doesn’t make the “insight” any better

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

ROFL! did you really write an article about that? when that video was made i told them to use the second half of the match becuase i played like garbage in the first half. for some reason they mixed it up (lol) and used the first half. so good work noticing how badly i played. if i am as bad as you say then its a shame my team won i46 and went undefeated last esea season.

Last edited by harbleu,

rtan

-9w-

lol

fawwles

TSUN~

Last edited by harbleu, 7 mins ago

haha nice

Hat

do more of these poop

Oupa

Nave

i think everyone will agree pyour carries…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Bait status
[x] taken
[ ] not taken

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from harbleu

ROFL! did you really write an article about that? when that video was made i told them to use the second half of the match becuase i played like garbage in the first half. for some reason they mixed it up (lol) and used the first half. so good work noticing how badly i played. if i am as bad as you say then its a shame my team won i46 and went undefeated last esea season.

lol

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from harbleu

lol baited

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from harbleu

Oh dear…

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from harbleu

if you’re this easy to bait it’s no wonder you die so much

aura

minimoose would have hit that

Trane

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

:D

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

LOL

fawwles

TSUN~

http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-few-points/

a thought-provoking piece about PREM, privilege and posts in recruitment.

http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/a-few-points/

Last edited by fawwles,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »