Forum

Poop's True TF2 blog

Created 8th January 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »

Laidback

funk
HFoF

Quoted from Koala

Guys shut up, it’s not the first time you’ve gotten my hopes up as to a new post in the blog.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

;/

ondkaja

IKEA

Make another blog post about HYS?

17:01 – HYS: lo stark
17:00 – reverto Stark: hey
17:00 – HYS: how is reverto going?
17:00 – reverto Stark: pretty well
17:00 – HYS: do you guys need a scout?
17:04 – reverto Stark: yeah
17:04 – HYS: i might be interested
17:04 – HYS: depends on the nights you play
17:04 – HYS: and if your interested in me ofc

mrwhizz

ITS TIME TO NECRO THIS

LADIES AND GHENTS, THE MASTER OF TF2 AND 1# rEJ r7an FAN IS BACK

FIND HIM AT http://www.twitch.tv/pooptf2

_Ben

;?

Now is the time for my comeback poop and I are forming a team contact r7an if interested

mrwhizz

ANOTHER NECRO

OUR HERO IS BACK WITH ANOTHER POST

http://pooptf2.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/season-16-great/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

10/10

alba

duplo

Finally!

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

3/10 – states the obvious, takes a few cheap shots, finishing off with minimal opinion and insight. Little original/constructive content.

r7anfan

;?

Quoted from Crasp

3/10 – states the obvious, takes a few cheap shots, finishing off with minimal opinion and insight. Little original/constructive content.

States the obvious? People think PREM is great so maybe it’s not so obvious. Minimal opinion? Think his opinion is pretty clear.

droso

o/

<3

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from r7anfan

[…]

Minimal opinion? Think his opinion is pretty clear.

Fair point. To clarify, I meant that there isn’t much development beyond “same old shite”. Can’t say I’m any better since I tried to sum the post up in 19 words.

I do agree with the gist of the post, I just don’t think it offers much that wasn’t already clear, and think that Epsilon folding probably isn’t the best solution to stagnancy at the top.
http://etf2l.org/matches/18664
Epsilon vs TCM in AFS was the last time they took a proper 0-6 in this league, over 3 years ago. If you don’t consider AFS to be part of the proper “Season X” history then technically they haven’t ever been thoroughly beaten (ie 2 map losses without golden caps) since ascending to the top in Season 7*, which was probably around the same time Droso started taking a slagging.

It clearly isn’t a one-time trick with Epsilon, the roster is totally different now but the results remain the same. As for a prem without Epsilon I can’t say it wouldn’t make things more exciting, but the league would be losing the highest level of play which in my mind defeats one of its main purposes. Ideally, I’d rather the rest of the league learns from Epsilon than them leaving simply because they’re OP. But after all this time with no change, who knows :s

*according to the team page at least, might be the odd result missing for some reason

edit – how the hell do you embed links again

Last edited by Crasp,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

It’s pretty obvious Prem is average in comparison to Epsilon.

And that Sideshow is a Div 5 shitter

Popcorp

Highlander is more exciting now than 6v6

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 16 Next »