Forum

!!!!

Created 16th December 2012 @ 16:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

N/A

RaWr ::

should be fine, i’ve been using my ipad for the last 6months, haven’t had any problems really

Quoted from N/A

should be fine, i’ve been using my ipad for the last 6months, haven’t had any problems really

I laughed.

WeekendBoss

Quoted from N/A

I hope you mean your mac. Otherwise you sir have one kickass tablet.

Aylonwee

i’m currently playing on a very very very (very) standard laptop.

Intel i3
6G ram (originally 4)
intel HD graphics (words cannot describe my hatred for this “hardware”)
500G hard drive

theres nothing wrong with running tf2 on this kind of rig because its not a very demanding game on max FPS. i can generally get a consistant 40 fps, whitch does blow, but if you’re new to completitive i doubt you will mind. its smooth enough for you to play the game at a decent level and get to grips with weather or not comp tf2 is for you.

i would however say you can greatly improve your experience with getting a nice headset, pad, mouse and keyboard in that order. getting a headset with surround sound is a big + but just a nice high powered stereo set works too.

Last edited by Aylonwee,

minimoose

Quoted from kaidus

Get a proper headset, the rest can wait. If you stick with it then upgrading is definitly beneficial, but at entry level there’s really no need. The headset is an absolute must though, nothing creates a worse first impression on mumble than a bad microphone and speaker feedback.

:D

froz

G^

I am playing on laptop and my laptop is piece of shit…

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from froz

I am playing on laptop and my laptop is piece of shit…

COOL STORY BRO, CHANGED MY LIFE

nwdlz

Sǒski

i ruined lllobby on a laptop am i epic????????

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3