Created 16th December 2012 @ 16:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

cslgmr

FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK.
The iPad guy, srsly go fuck urself kid.

Last edited by cslgmr,

caeli

#T4F

I don’t think using this hardware would stop you from improving.
I used to play in a Notebook Laptop with 10 fps, using his own mic, common mouse and earphones, and I managed to reach div3 easily until I bought a new pc.

You shouldn’t have any problem with this hardware I think.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from cslgmr

And i am just worrying, are there any prem div players playing with laptop?

no problem playing on a laptop, got 300+ fps with chris fps config etc

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from cslgmr

Do i need buy a headphone?

I would highly recommend it if you don’t want to be the annoying person in mumble.

evokje

WiK?

Get a keyboard and if the laptop screen is shit a montior and youre set

choiie

keso

This used to be my settings on my old laptop: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2447457/cp_gullywash_imp30006.jpg (note the fps, and yes, that is the actual resolution I used).

However, that laptop was proper shit, and it was a couple of years ago. I think you’ll be fine using the right fps configs. Headphone, however, I strongly recommend. Personally I dont only hear better, but it feels like im more in the game with stereo sound.

Last edited by choiie,

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from cslgmr

Do i need buy a headphone?

YES

Skyride

DUCS

The fact you’re playing on a laptop isn’t too much of a problem as long as you’re getting solid 60fps+ all of the time. As long you have decent headphones/mic and a non-wireless mouse you should be fine. Getting a keyboard wouldn’t be a bad idea though.

llbr

laptop warriors represent!

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from llbr

AnimaL

Quoted from cslgmr

And i am just worrying, are there any prem div players playing with laptop?

flushy

the only issue tho is just the screen, sure you can get used to it but having 120hz screen will boost ur skill through the roof

antyjc

2ne1

i played on a laptop at i43 or whatever it was. TCM were too stingy to give me a computer :(:(

you can be a sick gamer with a laptop dont worry

Mits

Quoted from llbr

this

no problem with it so far, can handle 80+ fps in “most” situations, screen is not that bad, just got a decent mouse and some headphones along with it

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

im on a laptop since a few weeks back, get 120 stable fps. not using an external keyboard, just plugging in my g500 and everythings good

kaidus

WiK?

Get a proper headset, the rest can wait. If you stick with it then upgrading is definitly beneficial, but at entry level there’s really no need. The headset is an absolute must though, nothing creates a worse first impression on mumble than a bad microphone and speaker feedback.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »