Forum

Crack Clan take over TF2Lobby

Created 6th December 2012 @ 18:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

There is the ETF2L 6th Cup running currently but it features some unlocks and maps are that aren’t run on the popular pickup channels.

Is there a demand to play with these unlocks and maps (Quay, Croissant, Process)?
Crack Clan could fill the void by running games on our server through via TF2Lobby.

Nothing too formal, would just fire up a lobby when some of us are in the mood, could do notification through the Steam group?

Good or bad idea?

AnimaL

even if you get 12 players half of it will leave when they see gunboats

do a mix and if u feel like playing with lower div players – there are newbie groups i thought

Last edited by AnimaL,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Our newbie mixes (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nlpg) have 6th cup unlocks as optional if enough people want them. We don’t play weird maps though, too many people freak out. People mostly like the unlocks.

Quoted from AnimaL

Nope.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Why not?

Trath

I’ll do anything to play with 5 people on mumble, Israeli Pickups are dead, Pixel is dead, I have no team == I have absolutley no place to play with another 5 people on mumble or w/e. Nobody from friends list ever invites me, I think I know how the fat boys feel when they get picked last for soccer.

Godof

Quoted from Trath

I’ll do anything to play with 5 people on mumble, Israeli Pickups are dead, Pixel is dead, I have no team == I have absolutley no place to play with another 5 people on mumble or w/e. Nobody from friends list ever invites me, I think I know how the fat boys feel when they get picked last for soccer.

walla,rigashta.

Setlet

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Nope.

I would :D

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from Trath

boh3? (i had to)

Last edited by Sheepsi,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Trath

Just get mixes running yourself?

Defur

Quoted from Trath

I know that feel.

Also because I always get picked last whenever scanpickup was live, fuckin’ bastards.

envy

Quoted from AnimaL

It’s tf2lobby. Some players rather trying to show how pro they are, still playing vanilla soldier, even though, they are aware unlocks are on. So much autism.

Last edited by envy,

Shep_Cro

W.tf

Can we get one dmix going where we replicate the way Americans play in terms of maps, unlocks and so on?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Shep_Cro

Can we get one dmix going where we replicate the way Americans play in terms of maps, unlocks and so on?

good idea! +1

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Trath

Atleast the fat boys get to play
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »